Charles Green and Co met the fans at Ibrox

At no time did he say Apple were interested. He used it as an example -i.e. if Apple wanted to give us money to name it i-Brox stadium he would be delighted to take it.

He also talked about a European League, linking up with Asia and the Far East and I kept thinking I had heard it all before.

Thanks sir. I'm not a salesman, but to me using the hypothetical situation of using Apple is a clever move as a high % of Bears will think that Apple are interested. Therefor giving CG a bit more positive PR

Is that a good assumption?

At no time did he say Apple were interested. He used it as an example -i.e. if Apple wanted to give us money to name it i-Brox stadium he would be delighted to take it.

He also talked about a European League, linking up with Asia and the Far East and I kept thinking I had heard it all before.

Will it be a similar spiel tonight or will it just be focussed on the share issue, do you think?

Thanks ma'am. I'm not a salesman, but to me using the hypothetical situation of using Apple is a clever move as a high % of Bears will think that Apple are interested. Therefor giving CG a bit more positive PR

Fixed that for you ;)

Thanks sir. I'm not a salesman, but to me using the hypothetical situation of using Apple is a clever move as a high % of Bears will think that Apple are interested. Therefor giving CG a bit more positive PR

Firstly, I'm not a sir - wrong sex!!! Of course it was clever and fans are lapping it up.

Will it be a similar spiel tonight or will it just be focussed on the share issue, do you think?

I think it will be much shorter tonight. He suggested just a Q&A rather than a presentation which is just as well as I don't think anyone in the room could see the detail on the slides anyway. He'll no doubt do a bit at the start then invite questions. I told him last night that, due to the nature of our organisation, that we were interested in shares.

I think it will be much shorter tonight. He suggested just a Q&A rather than a presentation which is just as well as I don't think anyone in the room could see the detail on the slides anyway. He'll no doubt do a bit at the start then invite questions. I told him last night that, due to the nature of our organisation, that we were interested in shares.

Thanks. When is he due on tonight? At the start?