Charles Green and Co met the fans at Ibrox

I would say no to renaming the Stadium, do we really need the money this badly?

This is our history, it has been Ibrox to those who introduced us to Rangers, and those before them.

If someone had tried to rename Ibrox in the past, they would have been hounded out. What makes us in 2012 feel we can dismantle all these years of history.

It is similar to renaming Rangers in my mind.

100% agree, well put chilledbear

I would love to have Warrior,

They appear to have done good things with Liverpool, I Love their training wear and their strips are not too shabby :)

They appear to just be launching their football side, currently got Liverpool and have Sevilla for next season.

We could help them tremendously with their new venture, although after reading the above i see Mike Ashley has been talking Charles into having Puma.

Not to sure about Puma. Would love Adidas, but our strips would just be a copy of a copy. If you understand. They do make fantastic kits though the quality of the material is amazing.

If we can get anything near 25million for the deal which is what Liverpool was given, it would be fantastic.

I am not too bothered about the renaming of the stadium, as long as it generates a good amount of income and that the money is put to good use. then it should be fine. The fans will still call it IBROX anyway.

Finally the ticket office gets out the sheds, that has to be good news. the current plans for Edmiston House sound good.

I hope the Re-development of the surrounding areas does not follow Murray's Plan.

That is a massive amount cut from the wage bill, but is still a lot of money for a third division side.

As much as I don't mind Liverpools Warrior home strip, their away strips are honking as is the extended training and leisure range (check it out online). The stink of a company dipping their toe in the football market and they even have that tool Vinnie Jones as the face of some of their ad campaigns

I would prefer someone else to make our kits but money talks I suppose

won't that depend on the terms of the termination.

How so ? the deal was with RFC plc and the money is long gone, doubt if JJB's administrators would even consider to attempt to recover any of it.

true but some deals seem to have survived administration. I wondered if one was this.

It wouldn't surprise me if the terms agreed were something along the lines of JJB keeping this season's takings without having to hand over the annual payment they were giving us previously, but Sports Direct also get to sell our gear this season and we get some cash from them. That's just a pure guess though and could be a million miles of the mark! :D

It wouldn't surprise me if the terms agreed were something along the lines of JJB keeping this season's takings without having to hand over the annual payment they were giving us previously, but Sports Direct also get to sell our gear this season and we get some cash from them. That's just a pure guess though and could be a million miles of the mark! :D

quite possibly something similar.

100% agree, well put chilledbear

Do you still drive round in a Horse and cart? Do you still have an Arcade Atari or a Playstation3 or Xbox. Times change but history doesn't. No matter what the Stadium is called, in history it will always be Ibrox.