Charles Green and Co met the fans at Ibrox

Do you still drive round in a Horse and cart? Do you still have an Arcade Atari or a Playstation3 or Xbox. Times change but history doesn't. No matter what the Stadium is called, in history it will always be Ibrox.

.....not when you read fixture lists and watch sports bulletins, if it's renamed it will stick and everyone in the world will know it by the new name, and only the new name no matter what.

As somebody else said 'We're not that desperate'...but Green must be.

.....not when you read fixture lists and watch sports bulletins, if it's renamed it will stick and everyone in the world will know it by the new name, and only the new name no matter what.

As somebody else said 'We're not that desperate'...but Green must be.

That is just the same as calling someone called Tom; Tam. He will be called Tam in the street but will always be called Tom on any official papers

Couldn't care less if they rename it. It's only a fashion which will end when the business world finds something better value elsewhere, and it will bring in some money meantimes.

As if we're going to say 'are ye going to the Flybe Stadium the morra?' The only example of the renaming sticking I can think of the Emirates, but that is coz they built the stadium.

Couldn't care less if they rename it. It's only a fashion which will end when the business world finds something better value elsewhere, and it will bring in some money meantimes.

As if we're going to say 'are ye going to the Flybe Stadium the morra?' The only example of the renaming sticking I can think of the Emirates, but that is coz they built the stadium.

All Emirates did was buy the naming rights and shirt sponsorship, they're an airline they fly aeroplanes they build f*&k all.

That is just the same as calling someone called Tom; Tam. He will be called Tam in the street but will always be called Tom on any official papers

Ha ha..I'm called William, Billy, Willie, Wullie, Bill and Bud, but that's my name(s)!! Ibrox Stadium IS Ibrox Stadium, anything else you wish to call it, is a No No...

If someone wanted to change my name to Sam and make themselves a nice bucket I'd say No No to that too...Whoring is for Whores.

Ha ha..I'm called William, Billy, Willie, Wullie, Bill and Bud, but that's my name(s)!! Ibrox Stadium IS Ibrox Stadium, anything else you wish to call it, is a No No...

If someone wanted to change my name to Sam and make themselves a nice bucket I'd say No No to that too...Whoring is for Whores.

I see that as only agreeing with me. Your name is William no matter what all the rest are street names.