Greg Wylde

Guest cail

He was a loss to Rangers. But I think he walked away with his head held high.

How many days did the wage cut rumble on for?

One day it was they were all getting laid off then it was a deal has been struck. Then back to they're all getting laid off. That went on for a good week

His agent probably whispered sweet nothings in his ear about the EPL and who can blame him for taking the offer it offered him security.

As for the likes of Naismith et al. I had no problem with any of them leaving but they let themselves, the club and most of all the fans down the way they chose to go about it.

Within hours of abandoning Rangers...Wyldes friends were selling his Rangers 'gear' on eBay, probably on his orders.

That could be down to a number of reasons.

I would agree that it doesn't look good though. But surely Wylde wouldn't have needed the money

Within hours of abandoning Rangers...Wyldes friends were selling his Rangers 'gear' on eBay, probably on his orders.

I hope you won't think I'm having a personal dig if I say that this post displays all that is worst about the messageboard. No proof, no inside knowledge, but claims just the same. That's the kind of thing that gives authorities - always eager to clamp down on freedom of expression, lest it reach as high as they - an excuse to limit freedoms.

Ach, wine talking. Wylde could be a total prick for all I know.

I hope you won't think I'm having a personal dig if I say that this post displays all that is worst about the messageboard. No proof, no inside knowledge, but claims just the same. That's the kind of thing that gives authorities - always eager to clamp down on freedom of expression, lest it reach as high as they - an excuse to limit freedoms.

Ach, wine talking. Wylde could be a total prick for all I know.

Maybe someone will confirm it on here, but that is what happened...the renegade sold his gear on eBay. Fact.