What expectations did you have in July before the season started?

I expect Ally to get the heave after the share issue. I just do not trust Charlie Chuckles. There is something just not right about this whole set up.Every top bear has disappeared.

like who? and what where they bringing to our table?

I expect Ally to get the heave after the share issue. I just do not trust Charlie Chuckles. There is something just not right about this whole set up.Every top bear has disappeared.

I think these are things that are due plenty of discussion, but to be fair to the OP it would be kind of interesting to see what everyones expectations were. I know I went a wee bit off track as well in my last post but it would be interesting to keep it on track.

Sorry but what has this got to do with the point of this thread? You're just fudging the issue of the on the park failures by talking all murky about the boardroom.

No idea what you even mean mean about 'top bears' either.

Another one I had is that we would ask Artur Numan back in some capacity after doing brilliantly with the Holland U-21s, knowing he was gutted to leave Scotland (I know from a mate of his that he was desparate for us to offer him a role). I had expectations of at least a couple of the legends helping the coaching cause e.g. Laudrup, as they would have cost little and would bring the place to life. Our academy would be the place that dads wanted their sons to be, knowing they would get 3 years of real 'opporchancity'. But alas....

every rangers fans expectations should have been the same. to win everything. i would love to know who expected anything different. we have so much of an advantage over everyone else including the spl clubs.

Irn Bru and a Mars Bar is great for a hangover. Try it in the morning.

every rangers fans expectations should have been the same. to win everything. i would love to know who expected anything different. we have so much of an advantage over everyone else including the spl clubs.

You're confusing aspirations with expectations.

Much of it depended on what our transfer activity was.

When we started signing the likes of Black and Shiels however it was to win this league very easily, win the Ramsdens and put up a good fight in the two main domestic cups.

Yep to those 2 signings, but I must admit my expectations took a big wobbly when we went after Kyle and Beattie (and Sandaza to an extent). I always worry about a manager who wants to buy 'big guns' but forgets to buy 'ammunition'.