Any interesting news from last night's RST AGM with Charles G in da house?

One or two of them could maybe be seen as slightly trivial, but I had to write them really quickly last night off the top of my head.

He mentioned the wage bill again on Thursday and confirmed that Rangers FC owns the stadium and ridiculed Bomber. Can't help with any of the others. In terms of number 7 we are going to be mega-rich with no debt and everyone is Scotland will be terrified - allegedly.

Well, all the other forums seem obsessed with the fact that we offered him a membership and he said yes.

Sorry, but I can't help coming back to this one and no doubt it's been asked elsewhere already, but did he pay for it? Is he taking a one year membership or a lifetime one? :D

Sorry, but I can't help coming back to this one and no doubt it's been asked elsewhere already, but did he pay for it? Is he taking a one year membership or a lifetime one? :D

We gave him it instead of a fee for turning up.:)

I agree, I like what he has done in terms of defending the club with the SFA/ SPL but when he comes out with figures it just doesn't make sense to me. Like £100M a year in media rights, yes if we were playing in the EPL but in SFL I don't think so.

It isn't just a case of those sort of figures not making sense, they're complete bullshit.

I hope you have the grace to eat your words one day when Charles leaves us financially rewarded and the club in a healthy state back at the top.

Will probably need to change managers to do so mind.

I hope you don't choke on your humble pie when the shit hits the fan again.

I think Charles will be better financially rewarded than we are.