Any interesting news from last night's RST AGM with Charles G in da house?

I think we're being too accepting of Green. It's great that he's standing up for us and saying the right things, but on the financial side there are still questions.

He says nobody can own more than 10%, and £25m in shares will be made available to fans and financial institutions, but if that remains largely unsold will someone not end up with over 10%?

We still don't know the names of many investors, and if he's in it for money why restrict the sale to season ticket olders and those connected to supporter groups?

Got to agree with you. I think he has a tendency to run off at the mouth at times, says things he thinks we want to hear, treats us as simple.

Yeag, I edited ian at the last minute there before it went live!

Joanne, Sie, Scott S and Scott W, two John's from RSA (Drew replaces them), Kenny P, Claire M. Might be more but the new list has been sent to the web developer to put up. Site's dragging though or I would have confirmed.

The board's practically brand new apart form three long term ones. At that, the constitution only allows 12 consecutive years on the board so changes are abound again.

Perhaps you or someone involved can answer a question.

The post Mark Dingwall holds, is it subject to the same conditions [12 consecutive years] ?

Perhaps you or someone involved can answer a question.

The post Mark Dingwall holds, is it subject to the same conditions [12 consecutive years] ?

I wasn't aware of the 12 year rule but it will obviously apply to everyone.