Apologies for Dummies

I'll reread it later on, but off the top of my head I can't see what's in it to merit a complaint, let alone censorship. That's a bit surprising. Must be doing something right, I suppose. I wasn't happy apologising for the signing policy and expected more of a kicking from Bears for that....never occurred to me even the Mopes could object to a Rangers fan fessing up to it.

I'm actually a bit stunned, is this for real?

They are very, very odd people.

Listen, I can teach you how to write stuff Tims love if you want, obviously they don't actually understand it but that's beside the point. :-)

I'll reread it later on, but off the top of my head I can't see what's in it to merit a complaint, let alone censorship. That's a bit surprising. Must be doing something right, I suppose. I wasn't happy apologising for the signing policy and expected more of a kicking from Bears for that....never occurred to me even the Mopes could object to a Rangers fan fessing up to it.

I'm actually a bit stunned, is this for real?

They are very, very odd people.

Also can't believe it got pulled, obviously the truth hurts.

Thought you were spot on with the signing policy, probably the only thing in our history that makes me really cringe. Shows the difference between us and them, we seem to be able to look back at the poor parts of our history with open eyes and criticise ourselves, don't see much of that from the East.

Thought you were spot on with the signing policy, probably the only thing in our history that makes me really cringe. Shows the difference between us and them, we seem to be able to look back at the poor parts of our history with open eyes and criticise ourselves, don't see much of that from the East.

'Appalled by plenty. Ashamed of nothing' always springs to mind.

any proof such a policy existed? theres plenty evidence it didnt.

Enjoyed the article Andy but was confused by the bit in quotes.

Just meant I can't see much point in me apologising for things I had nothing to do with, regardless of my opinion of them. Probably not the best example but I'm trying to get my head around oppositional tension and anti-referentiality in the poetry of Yeats so there's not much brain power left over.

Just meant I can't see much point in me apologising for things I had nothing to do with, regardless of my opinion of them. Probably not the best example but I'm trying to get my head around oppositional tension and anti-referentiality in the poetry of Yeats so there's not much brain power left over.

Anything for decorum, eh mate? :) great read as per. I salute you...