Rangers Museum Petition

Would be nice to have the Rangers museum somewhere in the town like near Glasgow Central Station for everyone who visits Glasgow to see.

I'm sure it would easily become a very popular tourist attraction, but perhaps GCC would be fully against that sadly.

don't give a damm about GCC.(OUR ENEMY)

if there is to be a Rangers Museum then I believe it should be in Ibrox stadium just like Man Utd's is in Old Trafford. Why would it be in city centre FFS?

For starters, a museum is something I have really wanted for our club for many years now, and have said so on many many occassions.

I dont think a petition is the right way forward however, although I accept the explanation given by Frankie in post 5 of this thread. A petition is by its very nature a political campaigning device, which is not the way to go about it in my opinion.

The current board have been very receptive and open with the fans to date, so I see no reason why there is the need for a petition on this, or any other subject, at this time.

Rangers fans opinion on this matter has always run very highly in favour of a museum in any poll or online discussion I have ever seen on the subject, so again I fail to see the need for this, other than as a PR stunt by TRS, which I am sure was not the intention.

For the many good articles and work TRS has done to date, this isn't up there i'm afraid. A rethink is required in my opinion.

Nothing "political" about it. If you want something then you need to show there is an interest. I would be much more comfortable raising the issue with the club if we can show that there is a will amongst the fans to make it happen. As Frankie said we are not demanding anything, just gauging opinion and making sure there is a case to present to the club. We'll be backing it up with some articles exploring the idea and can hopefully present a case to the club for consideration.

The RFFF money should not be needed for legal expenses. The club should be paying those to defend our titles. I would not be against a small donation from the RFFF towards it but something like a museum can provide a lasting legacy and should be considered as a good use of that cash.