Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers

Can't believe any of you are taking this nut job serious, actually read what he says, it screams its not my fault chaps its everybody else's.

The man is a total oxygen thief and for some or one on here to claim he still owns Rangers, get a grip ffs.

I think I will take the word of the guy who sits with green in the directors box thanks.

I am 99% sure he is and I will be putting cash in on Saturday. as will some of my season book holding mates who are more sure than me.

Lol, take the word of a man who told the Ibrox crowd to go and support someone else.

I think I will take the word of the guy who sits with green in the directors box thanks.

I am 99% sure he is and I will be putting cash in on Saturday. as will some of my season book holding mates who are more sure than me.

Enough of this I know this because of this guy or that guy who sits in the directors box, unless you can back up your claims on here or to Admin then your talking pish. Just like all the rest of the so called guys in the know, funny how they never come out with any hard evidence.

And if Admin had a pair they would've pulled you up by now.

Can't believe any of you are taking this nut job serious, actually read what he says, it screams its not my fault chaps its everybody else's.

The man is a total oxygen thief and for some or one on here to claim he still owns Rangers, get a grip ffs.

Giving Whyte and the BBC exactly what they want as well, more division in the support.

Enough of this I know this because of this guy or that guy who sits in the directors box, unless you can back up your claims on here or to Admin then your talking pish. Just like all the rest of the so called guys in the know, funny how they never come out with any hard evidence.

And if Admin had a pair they would've pulled you up by now.

he said it on radio Scotland.