Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers

he works for rangers. he's often sitting with green on tv and he was utterly unequivocal on radio Scotland.

Andy Cameron knows all the rangers directors past and probably present knows hundreds of players past and present. he may not be funny but he knows everyone.

That doesn't mean he knows anything.

It's pretty apparent from the (full) interview that Whyte thinks he's been screwed over by Duff & Phelps, he obviously thought administration (and/or liquidation) would only take a few weeks and that we would emerge from that with him in charge. So obviously feels there's a score to settle there, however just because David Grier was fully aware of what went on doesn't mean Clark & Whitehouse were but being partners the Manuel " I know nothing" excuse won't wash.

As for Whyte introduced Green to Duff & Phelps I actually believe both of them because the stories are much the same with Whyte playing it up and Green playing it down.

Was a bit taken aback when McLaughlin asked him, "How much did you make?", I thought he'd say nothing or even it cost me money yet he replied, ""Any arrangements I had with the purchaser are confidential but I don't think that's important here." Does he mean purchaser as in Green or was it a slip of the tongue and he actually meant vendor as in Murray. He was pressed again but wouldn't "confirm or deny" what he made out of us.

Enough of this I know this because of this guy or that guy who sits in the directors box, unless you can back up your claims on here or to Admin then your talking pish. Just like all the rest of the so called guys in the know, funny how they never come out with any hard evidence.

And if Admin had a pair they would've pulled you up by now.

Try to keep it civil at least please Allan. I've read the whole thread I don't see any need to pull gunslinger up. The truth of the matter is that none of us actually know who's taking pish in all of this ongoing mess. Personally, I think a lot of the parties who've been involved have told big fat porky pies. I can't wait for the day when we get to some sort of normality and aren't being bombarded by bullshit from world class bullshitters. It would be nice to have people running the club who don't talk shite every other time they open their cake hole.

Personally, I think a lot of the parties who've been involved have told big fat porky pies. I can't wait for the day when we get to some sort of normality and aren't being bombarded by bullshit from world class bullshitters. It would be nice to have people running the club who don't talk shite every other time they open their cake hole.

Amen to that!

Try to keep it civil at least please Allan. I've read the whole thread I don't see any need to pull gunslinger up. The truth of the matter is that none of us actually know who's taking pish in all of this ongoing mess. Personally, I think a lot of the parties who've been involved have told big fat porky pies. I can't wait for the day when we get to some sort of normality and aren't being bombarded by bullshit from world class bullshitters. It would be nice to have people running the club who don't talk shite every other time they open their cake hole.

Lets not dramatise the overall situation Zappa, I don't think i'm wrong in saying the main concern for most of us recently has been the poor away form, and the main point of debate has been the future of the manager. Normal football club stuff.

Whyte has just come out of the blue to cause a bit of a frenzy and it's certainly succeeded on here.

It's pretty apparent from the (full) interview that Whyte thinks he's been screwed over by Duff & Phelps, he obviously thought administration (and/or liquidation) would only take a few weeks and that we would emerge from that with him in charge. So obviously feels there's a score to settle there, however just because David Grier was fully aware of what went on doesn't mean Clark & Whitehouse were but being partners the Manuel " I know nothing" excuse won't wash.

As for Whyte introduced Green to Duff & Phelps I actually believe both of them because the stories are much the same with Whyte playing it up and Green playing it down.

Was a bit taken aback when McLaughlin asked him, "How much did you make?", I thought he'd say nothing or even it cost me money yet he replied, ""Any arrangements I had with the purchaser are confidential but I don't think that's important here." Does he mean purchaser as in Green or was it a slip of the tongue and he actually meant vendor as in Murray. He was pressed again but wouldn't "confirm or deny" what he made out of us.

Whyte was an irrelevance as far as a newco purchase was concerned, administrators had full power to sell the business and assets.