Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers

You have to at least accept it's a pretty bizarre possibility. It had to be proven to the SFA Whyte isn't involved considering he has a lifetime ban from Scottish Football, everyone at the top like Green and Malcolm Murray has denied it, Ally McCoist is happy to work with the current owners and encourage season tickets sales and share buying.

As I alluded to earlier, Cameron once told the support not to turn up if they weren't happy when we were having our worst ever run under Alex McLeish, he seems happy to take his directors box seat and whatever Rangers pay him, so why you treat him as so credible I don't know.

ally mccoists best friend tells everyone he meets whyte still owns us and is trying to buy the club.

the sfa can not stop whyte from owning us only serving as a director.

whyte knew this would happen and had a plan to retain ownership. one of the first things he said was no matter what happens I have a plan and I will retain ownership.

I would say its unlikely he didn't. but it is possible of course.

ally mccoists best friend tells everyone he meets whyte still owns us and is trying to buy the club.

whyte knew this would happen and had a plan to retain ownership. one of the first things he said was no matter what happens I have a plan and I will retain ownership.

Right what do you think he owns?

This is like an episode of The Twilight Zone.

True, but they were under no obligation to do so. Especially given our tactics toward them (Whyte's insane no-pay policy)...I can't see Starbucks trying that one out. And if they did, they'd probably get the boot put into them as well.

It's exactly Stabuck's policy - "no pay". They structure their franchises in such a way that they never make a profit but the initial set-up fee is paid in the US long before the site is opened. Turnover of £1.2bn in the last three years and not one single penny in corporation tax.

Of course they pay PAYE and council tax etc but the majority of their workers are on minimum wage.

True, but they were under no obligation to do so. Especially given our tactics toward them (Whyte's insane no-pay policy)...I can't see Starbucks trying that one out. And if they did, they'd probably get the boot put into them as well.

That's exactly what they did 398 mill of sales, but claim the Uk side made a loss so haven't paid tax for 3 years. In fact they've only paid 8.6mill since 1998. It would appear they have cooked the books in the UK to intentionally show a loss to avoid millions in tax. While telling investors that the UK is one of its growth areas.

Wonder if HMRC will hunt them to the death?

Ally clearly doesn't agree or he'd have resigned or at least stuck to not asking fans to buy season tickets, even the best of friends can strogly disagree.

Wrong, they couldn't take away his shareholding when he already had it but it was made clear Green had to show Whyte was not involved, not just that he wasn't a director. The point of the fit and proper persons test is to stop someone owning a club if they're not reliable.

Whyte has criminal investigations to deal with, he's obviously got money held up elsewhere hence the Monaco lifestyle. He might have planned to create a newco himself but it failed, he made himself a target for too many including the supporters.

I really think you're making Whyte out to be some sort of master villain when he isn't to be honest.

Edited by simplythebest