Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers

because he guaranteed it. or because they were in on the scam.

take your pick I'm not sure they are daft enought to have taken his guarantees personally.

Possibly though I think he ripped them off by the sounds of it. I would like to see him answer questions on it

for selling to whyte sure. but in this thread you've said you believe whytes cl excuse.

the numbers still don't add up btw.

I also have to laugh at the guy who practically doubled the wage bill saying we were in a financial mess when he bought us.

CL money would have covered the unpaid PAYE etc. May have at least delayed the inevitable.

Why? There's no reason to believe he does unless you're conspiracy inclined.

because its a widely held belief amongst fans. because ex players believe it. high profile fans believe it and have said so on radio Scotland recently.

very very strange it wasn't asked.

because its a widely held belief amongst fans. because ex players believe it. high profile fans believe it and have said so on radio Scotland recently.

very very strange it wasn't asked.

That is just lies.

Fans are well behind Green in majorty and bought seasons, if it was widely believed no way we'd have the crowds we do.

Your ex players and celebrity fans consist of Brown and Cameron, one who sits with Green in the directors box.