Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers

After HMRC rejected proposals for a creditors agreement that would have allowed the old club to continue, administrators Duff and Phelps negotiated a sale of assets to a consortium led by Mr Green for £5.5m.

He has since formed a new club, now playing in the Scottish Football League Third Division

There's some nasty, nasty folk at the BBC's Pacific Quay. It really needs a clear out.

Bloody hell. Last time I take a day off midweek and stay off the web for the day! Given Whyte's ability to stretch the truth I'm not convinced on this. He has an agenda, as does the BBC.

Remember this is the man who tried to pretend he'd cleared the bank debt with clever words - he did, but moved the debt else where. I'm more inclined to give Green a listen than Whyte.

Fucking fed up with the whole sodding saga though.

Whyte says he was surprised D&P could do the administration...sure

Says the Murray sale agreement mentioned season ticket funding.

And then they used the Stirling Albion goal against us to show our long road to recovery. Anybody who thinks this isn't a set up between Whyte & the bbc needs to have a good hard think.

It is, drama queens don't believe that though. Whyte would be involved to get money, so why after managing to fool the SFA that he's not involved would he draw attention to himself yet again and possibly damage a large amount of potential income for him to be paid back with via the share issue?

Even you'd have to say that makes no sense.

perhaps the share issue really isn't going to investors and whyte doesn't want his diluted.