Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers

come on mate you've been asking for proof for months now this isn't enough.

The word of a proven liar, one you yourself has said cant be trusted. But when he says something that suits your agenda he's suddenly a paragon of truth.

Come GS this a stretch even for you. :)

From the official site:

RANGERS Chief Executive Charles Green has reacted to news today that Craig Whyte has made certain claims in an interview with the BBC.

In the interview to be broadcast later today Craig Whyte has claimed he introduced Charles Green to Duff and Phelps as the administrators searched for a buyer for Rangers.

The Rangers Chief Executive said: â??Yet again Craig Whyteâ??s version of events paints a misleading picture of what actually happened and itâ??s regrettable that the BBC is providing him with such a platform.

â??The facts are that direct contact was made by our consortium with Craig Whyte in the first instance as it appeared at that time that his shares would have to be secured in order for any purchase of the Club to progress.

â??I was not present when contact was initially made but subsequently met Craig Whyte who introduced me to the administrator.

â??I had no previous association with Craig Whyte and it is misleading to suggest he â??brought us inâ??.

â??I was brought to the transaction by Imran Ahmad following Duff and Phelps contacting Zeus Capital in February, due to their experience in the football sector.â??

The word of a proven liar, one you yourself has said cant be trusted. But when he says something that suits your agenda he's suddenly a paragon of truth.

Come GS this a stretch even for you. :)

greens a proven liar. I know what I know and believe what I believe. this just confirms my belief.

so either whyte brought in d&p who brought in blue pitch or whyte brought in both.

as I always say. whyte knew we would be liquidated and had a plan. he said as much. anyone who dowsnt think this is the plan is living in hope.

Must have been praying that Miller walked away then after being given preferred bidder, or did Whyte bring him in as well just as long as he did as he was told and walked away so that Sevco could get in.

Whyte had what to gain by doing this?

which adds to my own theory.

any sign of this interview yet?

I'm led to believe that there were quite a few clandestine meetings between Green and Whyte over the last few weeks, it certainly looks like Whyte didn't get what he wanted from them.

I imagine we'll have to wait for Reporting Scotland before we see the interview.