Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers

The interesting part here for me is that Green met with Whyte to finalise his takeover and what conditions were part of that deal. There was all the quotes of the price being £1 but Green only had a £2 coin, so Whyte made a 100% profit.

Immediately afterwards I recall Green was very careful about the things he said. Its only more recently that he has been more candid about the way the club was run during Whyte's reign.

Given Whyte's ego, and the informal way the sale took place (again, if we are to believe what was said/reported), my guess is that Whyte is hurting and wants to have a pop at Green and SDM for the mess we find ourselves. I.e. it wasnae me.

The interesting part here for me is that Green met with Whyte to finalise his takeover and what conditions were part of that deal. There was all the quotes of the price being £1 but Green only had a £2 coin, so Whyte made a 100% profit.

Immediately afterwards I recall Green was very careful about the things he said. Its only more recently that he has been more candid about the way the club was run during Whyte's reign.

Given Whyte's ego, and the informal way the sale took place (again, if we are to believe what was said/reported), my guess is that Whyte is hurting and wants to have a pop at Green and SDM for the mess we find ourselves. I.e. it wasnae me.

I think it's more like, "I'm not going down alone", wouldn't be surprised that if the push comes to shove he turns Queens.

I think it's more like, "I'm not going down alone", wouldn't be surprised that if the push comes to shove he turns Queens.

Quite possibly

But even if he did bring Green to the table, it hardly paints him in a more positive light. It just bought him a bit of breathing space till he could devise some other stalling tactic.

It's an ongoing investigation probably had to watch what he said for once.

The former Rangers owner made the claim in a wide-ranging interview with BBC Scotland's Chris McLaughlin.

Dear me. How long did this chap molest Whyte or fondled his ego so that he spoke to him? By now, so much has been said or come out about the deal that Whyte can whip up five different scenarions about his involvement.

How appropriate that Scrote comes up with this while we are doing the share issue. If there is any sense at Ibrox, I'd make him a persona non grata and leave the BBC out of Ibrox and Murray Park for the time being.

Quite possibly

But even if he did bring Green to the table, it hardly paints him in a more positive light. It just bought him a bit of breathing space till he could devise some other stalling tactic.

Whyte must be aware that as far the Rangers support is concerned he is beyond redemption in all shapes and forms.

Green claimed on May 13 that he met Whyte for the first time on May 1, hopefully one of them will be able to prove whether that is the case or not.

On any suggestion of a previous connection, Green said: "It was complete rubbish. I met Craig Whyte for the very first time a week last Tuesday in London."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/13/rangers-charles-green-craig-whyte