bill mcmurdo speaks to whyte

mate he had run up 20million of debt to hmrc and sold season book revenue for 3 seasons to ticketus. he had also sold jela for peanuts (just enough to cover d&p fees) and upped the wage bill by 7 million.

he could not have run the club even with cl revenue and hmrc doing a deal at a penny in the pound.

he bought us fully intending to force admin so he could own us debt free.

the only two questions outstanding are did it work or did his pals who have been in on it since before he bought us shaft him.

second question is ate blue pitch or Zeus etc a front for whyte or was he the front for them.

Well as i've said before think you give Whyte far too much credit. Chancer and wide boy.

regarding whyte's purchase of Rangers I have the following questions:

1) were manus j fullarton & archibald g kane still in employment with LBG at the said time ?

2) is it true after then chairman AJ claimed to have agreed debt repayment plan with LBG, SDM was told if he didn't sell club to CW all credit would be withdrawn ? were both named in above question the reason for this ? if so for what reason(s) other than their association with Celtic FC?

Whyte was an accident waiting to happen. AJ said as much at the time of the purchase. Whyte hadn't the funds either to purchase the club or run it. It is utterly astonishing this takeover ever went ahead. Little wonder it's the subject of a criminal investigation.

regarding whyte's purchase of Rangers I have the following questions:

1) were manus j fullarton & archibald g kane still in employment with LBG at the said time ?

2) is it true after then chairman AJ claimed to have agreed debt repayment plan with LBG, SDM was told if he didn't sell club to CW all credit would be withdrawn ? were both named in above question the reason for this ? if so for what reason(s) other than their association with Celtic FC?

Whyte was an accident waiting to happen. AJ said as much at the time of the purchase. Whyte hadn't the funds either to purchase the club or run it. It is utterly astonishing this takeover ever went ahead. Little wonder it's the subject of a criminal investigation.

I would worry more about rangers man Donald muirs involvement than a couple of Yahoo's.