Vanguard Bears - just who are they?

Easily the biggest capitulation by any support ever seen in football, we should've fought tooth and nail to keep TBB's, all it needed was a one word change.

Totally agree. I loved the song. Hairs on the back of the neck stuff on big Euro nights and games against the Cry Babies

Easily the biggest capitulation by any support ever seen in football, we should've fought tooth and nail to keep TBB's, all it needed was a one word change.

Probably a few words needing changed but I think the problem would've been that some people would continue to sing the original words out of some misplaced sense of freedom of speech and defiance at being told that they shouldn't sing certain words.... ;)

Probably a few words needing changed but I think the problem would've been that some people would continue to sing the original words out of some misplaced sense of freedom of speech and defiance at being told that they shouldn't sing certain words.... ;)

I did laugh. :)

RE TBB I cant see why anyone / group cant go into Ibrox and start singing it with a few words changed. What exactly is banned about it? It is the tune? Because they cant a tune at Ibrox and not ban it anywhere else. Its sang at Tannadice, Tynecastle, Old Trafford......

If neeps use the F word in it then rightly so they can be removed but singing that song changing the 1 or 2 words cant be deemed illegal.

RE TBB I cant see why anyone / group cant go into Ibrox and start singing it with a few words changed. What exactly is banned about it? It is the tune? Because they cant a tune at Ibrox and not ban it anywhere else. Its sang at Tannadice, Tynecastle, Old Trafford......

If neeps use the F word in it then rightly so they can be removed but singing that song changing the 1 or 2 words cant be deemed illegal.

Dundee supporters are up to their knees in Arab blood, nobody seems to have a problem with that ..