Rangers bosses knew about Craig Whyte's shady business dealings BEFORE Ibrox takeover

And who was responsible for Lloyds getting so much power in the first place? That's right Murray.

of course. I have a degree of empathy for Murray after my business collapsed in the crash. it happens and I strongly feel we were very much set up by Muir and Lloyds.

of course. I have a degree of empathy for Murray after my business collapsed in the crash. it happens and I strongly feel we were very much set up by Muir and Lloyds.

I cannot agree, Murray was a reckless serial borrower that never really gave a fuck about Rangers, just his own ego.

By that stage it was out of his hands because of his mismanagement, he had no say in the matter LBG called the shots and all they were interested in was getting their 18mill back.

But that excuses him how? All it does it show further how he gambled with our future.

Choo choo. Here comes the offended train

I'm not offended I'm disgusted.

I've reported it, I'll leave it to the admins, if they are cool with it then fair enough.

Edited by amms
To add in report.

But that excuses him how? All it does it show further how he gambled with our future.

It doesn't he's as much to blame as anyone but I think his hands were tied when it came to Whyte. He just makes it worse with his I was duped crap, he knew what Whyte was from the start.

I'm not offended I'm disgusted.

I've reported it, I'll leave it to the admins, if they are cool with it then fair enough.

Wonderful, it makes me happy knowing I don't have the same mindset as you, my days are happy

I am beginning to wonder why old news like this has been dragged up again by the daily rheb, it couldn't possibly be the rhebs sports editor jabba showing us all how lucky we are that Green rescued us and by doing so ingratiating himself even further with Green, with a share issue allegedly looming ?