SPL Commission delayed?

With one of the parties involved in the case recovering from injuries obtained in a tragically fatal traffic accident, one wonders if the SPL commission into dual contracts will be delayed further?

Will they wait for Rod McKenzie to recover or will his firm appoint another lawyer to act on their behalf?

Guest DietofWorms
With one of the parties involved in the case recovering from injuries obtained in a tragically fatal traffic accident, one wonders if the SPL commission into dual contracts will be delayed further?

Will they wait for Rod McKenzie to recover or will his firm appoint another lawyer to act on their behalf?

I'm not sure what to say about this that won't have Mr Plod knocking at my door.

I was not aware he had been injured and is off work but I would pretty much guarantee that he wont be replaced as it is his baby so to speak. This is most certainly not the case where one lawyer is as good as another, McKenzie has been working on case for a long time and wont want to give it up now it is getting closer.

Incidentally I cant find anything on google about a fatal traffic accident involving this horrible man. Anyone know more about it?

EDITED - BY Frankie

Edited by Frankie

I was not aware he had been injured and is off work but I would pretty much guarantee that he wont be replaced as it is his baby so to speak. This is most certainly not the case where one lawyer is as good as another, McKenzie has been working on case for a long time and wont want to give it up now it is getting closer.

Incidentally I cant find anything on google about a fatal traffic accident involving this horrible man. Anyone know more about it?

Similarly, heard about this on Tuesday evening. Information is most thin on the ground.

The name and age of the elderly man killed in the accident has been released, an 84 year old and former Comissioned Officer in the Seaforth Highlanders. McKenzie's name and involvement has so far been witheld.

QUOTE edited by Frankie

Edited by Frankie

Guys,

I've carefully edited a couple of posts as we can't allow unsubstantiated allegations about lawyers to be left on the forum. I trust you'll appreciate my position in that respect.