the rangers prospectus

each to his own but its just a way for rich people to take cash out of the club. celtc pay a dividend whether they win trophys or make a profit or not.

if we go down that route then we are just a cash cow being milked like them.

makes it a good investement though celtc were for the fans who invested.

Totally agree with Gunslinger , there is absolutely no need for a dividend to be paid out , given the enormous amount of shares being offered , this dividend for normal shareholders is buttons

Lots of very specific talk about not having "bank debt". Not "no debt", but very precise no "bank debt".

My first thought, then, was where and how much is the non-"bank debt".

And dividends-smividends. I thought the idea was to keep the money inside the club, not leak it out.

Lots of very specific talk about not having "bank debt". Not "no debt", but very precise no "bank debt".

My first thought, then, was where and how much is the non-"bank debt".

And dividends-smividends. I thought the idea was to keep the money inside the club, not leak it out.

This is the important bits imo.

Only a draft surely.

A draft hopefully. IMHo very unspecific too and perhaps aimed at a broader audience than "just" Rangers supporters. I would assume that you will get "normal" people with serious money easier involved if you speak of possible dividends ... and it remains to be seen what percentage of investment these sort of people bring in. I for one doubt that it will be that much.

While it sure makes neat reading, continually comparing us with the likes of ManU, Real, or Bayern is stretching it a "little".