SKY will dictate league reconstruction..........

Ha Ha you mean our AGM there was more questioned asked about us than anything to do with them, and Liewell said they will take a financial hit with us not in the SPL.

haha aye. that wasnt how it came across on sky. apparently things could not be better for them and europe after xmas will have money rolling into parkhead.

haha aye. that wasnt how it came across on sky. apparently things could not be better for them and europe after xmas will have money rolling into parkhead.

Creep was tweeting a running commentary, they really are a strange bunch. The greatest fraud in the history of sport aka Rangers and EBT's, talk about legal action for monies lost when we went to the CL in those years. Cut all joint ventures (which I actually agree with)

Liewell did say short term (meaning the years we are out the top league) will be financially hard for them. In saying that he must have the easiest job in football things get a bit twitchy just mention us and away the orcs go again.

I tried to work out what they would be losing this year with reduced TV and attendances and without the boost of 59k at two OF games. Even being pessimistic for them it was something like four or five million.

They are being well compensated this year with the CL and so should bring in at least £15m there giving 10m surplus or say 5m over a Europa year.

They are fine this year. It's the next two year they have to worry about if we're not back and they don't to the league stages of the CL.

I tried to work out what they would be losing this year with reduced TV and attendances and without the boost of 59k at two OF games. Even being pessimistic for them it was something like four or five million.

They are being well compensated this year with the CL and so should bring in at least £15m there giving 10m surplus or say 5m over a Europa year.

They are fine this year. It's the next two year they have to worry about if we're not back and they don't to the league stages of the CL.

i think all in they may loose as much as 10 million. attendances are now so low they refuse to release them. cup games with under 10k etc. but as you say they will be fine this year with the cl.

i think all in they may loose as much as 10 million. attendances are now so low they refuse to release them. cup games with under 10k etc. but as you say they will be fine this year with the cl.

And the £25m sale of Wanyama in January?

Edited by ian1964