King wants to invest again at end of season.

I didn't bother to multi-quote, but here's my rebuttal of the anti-Tom English posts regarding his recent article from Scotsman.com.

It's all garbage Charles Green has said. All of it. And what's the reply here? Attack English for writing an article based entirely on quotes from Green, not Green for coming out with such obvious rot in the first place.

Has everyone put their brain in neutral, or does it only seem like that?

The article is childish whatever the intended point is, and comes from a man that backed Murray and Whyte to the hilt.

It is to men like Green.

Football clubs just come with more suckers attached.

Interesting way to describe fans, the very people that make football clubs and are the lifeblood of the game.

Interesting way to describe fans, the very people that make football clubs and are the lifeblood of the game.

It's a fairly apt description of those at Sheffield United who gave Green their 60p per share only to see those shares taken away from them later for 6p a mere 90% destruction of value, if it had happened to me I'd certainly feel suckered wouldn't you?

stb, how else would you describe fans who pay fortunes to turn up week in week out and watch anti football? never mind falling for every word charlie says.

The article is childish whatever the intended point is

The "intended point" is to show that you can't believe a word that comes out of Greens mouth.

The "intended point" is to show that the two previous owners were guilty of the very same thing.

The "intended point" is to show that there's a fair chance that it's happening again.

The "intended point" is to show that you can't believe a word that comes out of Greens mouth.

The "intended point" is to show that the two previous owners were guilty of the very same thing.

The "intended point" is to show that there's a fair chance that it's happening again.

administration? fans money stolen? shite manager kept in a job to keep fans happy and deflect from the truth behind the scenes?