King wants to invest again at end of season.

Nothing, but I wasn't referring to anyone making some money from their shares increasing in value. While you mention it though, let's be realistic about this notion of RFC share values magically increasing in any significant way: I won't say it won't happen because you never know, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

Well we're at as low an ebb as we can be, if we get back up fairly quickly I don't see why they can't rise significantly.

I don't believe that for one minute.

I did say might, the view on that does really depend if you had faith in someone like TBK to pull something off. Personally I didn't, after Miller withdrew I pretty much decided in my mind that was that even if I didn't admit it. Green and co came along and in my eyes saved the club at the death.

I realise plenty disagree.

d@p had 4 bidders before green got preferred bidder and a bigger bid at liquidation. its safe to say someone else would have bought the assets.

Exactly. I seriously doubt that any of the bidders were willing or able to pay enough to get a CVA approved, but the notion that Green & his employers saved us from becoming extinct is utter nonsense.

I did say might, the view on that does really depend if you had faith in someone like TBK to pull something off. Personally I didn't, after Miller withdrew I pretty much decided in my mind that was that even if I didn't admit it. Green and co came along and in my eyes saved the club at the death.

I realise plenty disagree.

Everyone views the events that transpired in different ways. In the end we won't learn the truth about much of what went on behind the scenes, so we're left to speculate and form our own views and opinions. There's not much point in the what if's though.