King wants to invest again at end of season.

The "intended point" is to show that you can't believe a word that comes out of Greens mouth.

The "intended point" is to show that the two previous owners were guilty of the very same thing.

The "intended point" is to show that there's a fair chance that it's happening again.

I see you haven't posted about our actual team on the park yet, curious.

Murray and Whyte never called out Scottish Football's corruption and where is the evidence that anything close to before will happen again? Considering Murray built up unsustainable debt and Whyte stopped paying the bills it's a serious accusation to make.

I see you haven't posted about our actual team on the park yet, curious.

What's to say? Our team of kids, seasoned pro's and one or two questionable foreigners is getting along fine, doing exactly what we all knew they would do: winning the Third Division. I apologise if I spend my time worrying more about whither we will still be around for Divisions 2,1 and the SPL.

I have to decide whither to spend a thousand pounds on shares this Christmas (for my dad and uncle). The team is taking care of itselfs.

What's to say? Our team of kids, seasoned pro's and one or two questionable foreigners is getting along fine, doing exactly what we all knew they would do: winning the Third Division. I apologise if I spend my time worrying more about whither we will still be around for Divisions 2,1 and the SPL.

I have to decide whither to spend a thousand pounds on shares this Christmas (for my dad and uncle). The team is taking care of itselfs.

I'm simply skeptical of someone who newly joins up and only ever talks about Charles Green and ownership, seen it on other forums and they've generally been serial piss takers and fishermen if not 'them' on the wind up (not accusing you of anything before you jump on that).

I could appreciate that being the only topic of discussion in the summer where oblivion looked possible at any second and we didn't even have a league to play in. But we're bang in the middle of a football season and despite a couple of better results recently still plenty to discuss about the players, management etc as there always has been. If you really don't have room for that then i'd suggest you need to question how healthy you feel being a Rangers fan, after all we are Rangers Football Club and being able to see our team in blue on the park this season was the ultimate aim throughout June and July. Was 29 July not a special day for you?

Likewise with 'still be around', that sounds like someone having a near death experience and being unable to get on with life months later without worrying about something similar happening.

I don't see what talking about Green on here will do to help you in that, each individual has to make their own mind up as i've said countless times. For all we may have strong opinions none of us know any better than each other as far as 100% factual insight goes (unless a member has some kind of access they won't talk about) and we'll all have access to the prospectus, that's not to mention that it also comes down to personal circumstance. How big a hole does £1000 create in your finances? Is there any sort of return expected with these shares or is the present for sentimental reasons? If that's the case what is your fear, that they'll become worthless again in the same way as before? In the end if Green really is (and I don't believe it for one second) going to take us into liquidation again I don't see how buying shares or not is going to make a difference.

Don't take this post the wrong way, it may seem confrontational but I am sort of hoping to help you with it as well, and it would be nice to see you posting about the team but of course I can't force you.

why would a tim show concern for rangers? they are more inclined to want ally knighted, certainly give him as much time as he needs to fail time after time, believe every word green says and speak no criticism of rangers whatsoever.

Edited by kuznetsov