King wants to invest again at end of season.

Green and co pumped the money in to keep us going until season tickets started, which wasn't till august.

aye maybe. I notice they are forecasting a 3.5 million loss this year which puzzles me somewhat.

but if they did good for them I'm sure they will be well rewarded when they sell up. or in dividends.

STB your better leaving it mate, leave them to the fantasy world of all these money men who are just going to give us money for nothing.

You know the ones who where queuing up outside Ibrox when we needed them.

GS has finally got a Rangers man with some money to give the club and its the second coming, give him his moment to smile about it.

He will remember the reality of Rangers men with money in the morning.

theirs saying no rangers men will invest money in for no return thats fine. it will either happen or it won't.

on the other hand opposing it and trying to say its a bad idea is just plain stupid.

people need to get their heads round the fact we are owned by hedge funds. they won't run us for free and they won't stick about if they aren't getting cash out regularly and at a good rate.

that's simply not what's best for the club.

theirs saying no rangers men will invest money in for no return thats fine. it will either happen or it won't.

on the other hand opposing it and trying to say its a bad idea is just plain stupid.

people need to get their heads round the fact we are owned by hedge funds. they won't run us for free and they won't stick about if they aren't getting cash out regularly and at a good rate.

that's simply not what's best for the club.

If he had no connection with the old board, I would shake his hand. But no one from the old board should ever be anywhere near us no matter how much money he has.

They gave the right to be part of Rangers when they destroyed the Oldco, yes Anchorman OLDCO.