King wants to invest again at end of season.

I hope Green is here for years to come, want proper businessmen running the club with no more boom or bust plans.

you do realise that king is hundreds of times more successful in business than green. who will be here for as little time as possible to get his cash anyway.

I for one would welcome a proper Rangers man (with money to burn) back at The Club. I don't go in for all this naive nonsense that anyone who wants to invest in our Club should have a 'holier than thou' past. He's been tried and is now 'free' to spend his money again in this country, so what's the issue? The jurisdiction process has been followed. Did Abromavich make his money cleaning old folks houses and walking people's dogs? And before anyone starts we know Dave King's past all the way back to his 'died in the wool bluenose' days in Castlemilk. He's no Craig Whyte. This guy has done everuything there is to do in business. He knows more about business than the lot of the others put together, so save the comments about his business sense because it's laughable. This guy started with a tenner and became the "richest man in SA" according to SARS, and he would have had to bite and scratch (and yes maybe be a bit dodgy along the way) to get there. I don't judge him for that. 'Let those without sin cast the first stone'. He has my vote!

you do realise that king is hundreds of times more successful in business than green. who will be here for as little time as possible to get his cash anyway.

As long as the guy says he's supports Rangers it doesn't matter about anything else does it GS, after all the righteous crap we've had to read from you over the last months about people's background and conspiracy theories.

It appears your just a sucker for the big cheque with a Rangers crest on it, shame on you, of course this explains your blind loyality for TBK.