King wants to invest again at end of season.

no one but king is talking about investing at the end of the season and taking over from green.

you need to remember him and green have talked a fair bit.

I don't think he talked about replacing Green, just investing when we're high up again, which Green has said he will see through.

If we were going to get these mythical owners they'd have taken over when the club was there for the taking.

maybe and maybe they were told they were going to.

maybe it would have been better if they did maybe not.

I think we will get them in due course, greens been clear he's not here for the ling haul even if he does love us now.

If that twat ever gets control of Rangers I'm finished with the club.

What kind of fucking daft arsed comment is that about a Rangers man who has already ploughed £20m into the Club, that you happen to have an issue with? If you ever get the chance to meet McCoist tell him that you would like that TWAT King kept away from the Club, and see what reaction you get. I happen to know what he thinks of King and he would go through you like a dose of salts.

Stupid throw away insulting comment. "A guy turns up with a cheque " What do you mean "turns up" like some fly by night wanting a piece of the action. The guy has never been away. He has a LONG (longer than you probably) history with our Club, and was the one that Whyte struggled to get rid of after bumping the rest. As for "turns up with a cheque" shouldn't that be "another cheque"?

Do us a favour mate? If you are going to resort to insulting Rangers fans please know what you are talking about (or rather - just don't!)

Tut Tut well if King has been at Ibrox for 35 years then he has been there longer than me.

A bit rich having a pop at me about being insulting, then doing it yourself seems a bit strange. But then so does your easy acceptance of a man who was on a board that run us into the ground, and going by his statement seems to see nothing wrong with going back to those days of overspending.

maybe and maybe they were told they were going to.

maybe it would have been better if they did maybe not.

I think we will get them in due course, greens been clear he's not here for the ling haul even if he does love us now.

Did he not say he isn't leaving till we're back to the top?

What kind of fucking daft arsed comment is that about a Rangers man who has already ploughed £20m into the Club, that you happen to have an issue with? If you ever get the chance to meet McCoist tell him that you would like that TWAT King kept away from the Club, and see what reaction you get. I happen to know what he thinks of King and he would go through you like a dose of salts.

What the F#*k are you on, the man was on a board that destroyed the oldco and you want him back just because he throws money about, Ally has a lot of pals who I wouldn't want anything to do with so King can just join a long list.

he talked about changing the whole dynamic from money out to money in. that means a controlling share if not the whole company.

So what money is he going to get in if he isn't going to give them something back. We found out that none of the Rangers men want to throw money at us without something it it for them.

So I ask where is the money coming from?