King wants to invest again at end of season.

he talked about changing the whole dynamic from money out to money in. that means a controlling share if not the whole company.

Green has said countless times anyone can invest and it goes straight into Rangers bank account.

Only condition is there being no majority Murray like shareholder again.

Tut Tut well if King has been at Ibrox for 35 years then he has been there longer than me.

A bit rich having a pop at me about being insulting, then doing it yourself seems a bit strange. But then so does your easy acceptance of a man who was on a board that run us into the ground, and going by his statement seems to see nothing wrong with going back to those days of overspending.

Sorry, in what capacity have you been there 35 years? Oh - as a fan? Well he has been there a helluva a lot longer than you then. He was a fan way before that . Tut tut, as you say.

So what money is he going to get in if he isn't going to give them something back. We found out that none of the Rangers men want to throw money at us without something it it for them.

So I ask where is the money coming from?

what did he get back for his previous 20 million. besides tbk were talking of pumping cash in as well as Walters consortium. Walter actually said for no return so I can't agree with your notion. for those reasons.

given the choice between old board member outing cash in and hedge funds taking it out I have to say its a simple choice for me.

So you aren't even giving it a chance to see if he means it?

I should point out when I say green I mean the various hedge funds that own us, you mean the individual. green may stay but from what king says ownership looks likely to change.

makes sense hedge funds are a cut and run sort.

Sorry, in what capacity have you been there 35 years? Oh - as a fan? Well he has been there a helluva a lot longer than you then. He was a fan way before that . Tut tut, as you say.

Oh so,he's been a fan longer than me, oh well that gives him the right to destroy the Oldco but come back all apologises with a big cheque, what next Murray at the front door with his 10% cheque and all is forgiven.

It seems really clear that you don't want a change in the way the club is run lets just carry on spunking millions we don't have as always because that's Kings plan spend spend.

You might be ok with that but not me, none of the old guard should be any where near the place ever again.

what did he get back for his previous 20 million. besides tbk were talking of pumping cash in as well as Walters consortium. Walter actually said for no return so I can't agree with your notion. for those reasons.

given the choice between old board member outing cash in and hedge funds taking it out I have to say its a simple choice for me.

Green and co pumped the money in to keep us going until season tickets started, which wasn't till august.

Says it all!! Why don't you throw in a "newco" or two while you are there as well, and the odd "sporting integrity".

"What the fuck am I on?" - 'my way' as I can't be ersed with your nonsense any more.

What the F#*k do you want me to call?

You tell me what they are in the progress of liquidating then you fool.

And please ignore me whenever you like, I can't take much more of your crap anyway.

Edited by GovanAllan

Green has said countless times anyone can invest and it goes straight into Rangers bank account.

Only condition is there being no majority Murray like shareholder again.

yeah and he offered smith 50% and said no one with more than 15%.

we really can't use what green says as a sensible guide.