Should SPL drop their investigation?

They should but they haven't.

However, IMHO, I don't think title stripping will be seen as an outcome now.

So want can they get us for not handing in the proper forms, if that's the case then surely Savco have to be punished as well as they never even published their EBT's.

Rangers' current owners opted out of this farrago. Might have been better to have entered on a sneering, watching only basis so that fortified by yesterday's decision they could be jumping up and down and demanding an immediate hearing. Just because the celtic lawyer's not there is no reason to postpone. If you get done for careless driving and the PF's got the 'flu they don't put the case off for months. They wheel in another guy. Or are H-McL just a wee bochel firm that can't put up anyone else?

I have to wonder, does this car crash give them a convenient excuse to enact the plan that they want to follow through?

They can really now have a judgement against us that results in title stripping. They would surely get pilloried for it, even by our press. It would be farcical. Sit and have the judgement in 3-4 months when its all died down and maybe they can pull out the title stripping card again to much less protestations (bar our own)?

So to be clear on the SPL's logic on EBTs. Rangers have been found innocent and SPL want to 'investigate', Celtic pled guilty and SPL say no case to answer.

I'm still trying to get my head round this one.

The reason for it being delayed is because the SPL lawyer was in a bad accident, according to Jim Delahunt on Clyde 1.

Yet this is the guy who was described by Neil Doncaster as a " low level paper collector "