Jings - Leggoland

Thanks for the reply.

It seems someone has asked Leggat to discredit you publicly.

I wonder who that could have been?

Are you aware what BH did during the Blue Nights period? There's no bigger enemy to Rangers than a "man". Like BH.

Are you aware what BH did during the Blue Nights period? There's no bigger enemy to Rangers than a "man". Like BH.

I've asked him about that via PM on here and despite a lengthy reply, I'm still not at all clear what motivated him to act as he did when he did.

Leaving that aside for a moment though, I find it interesting that Leggat is helping the RST to discredit a critic.

I've asked him about that via PM on here and despite a lengthy reply, I'm still not at all clear what motivated him to act as he did when he did.

Leaving that aside for a moment though, I find it interesting that Leggat is helping the RST to discredit a critic.

Erm, remove the tinfoil from your head and stop talking rubbish.

That's all

Thanks.:)

Erm, remove the tinfoil from your head and stop talking rubbish.

That's all

Thanks.:)

You're very welcome but I'm no conspiracy theorist. Leggat was never an RST board member. How would he know what happened at a board meeting some years ago and why would he mention it now other than to discredit a vociferous critic of the RST and in particular its most prominent member?

Please, as you hold very strong opinions about my post, enlighten us all by deconstructing every word I've written. As it's all "rubbish", that should be an easy task for you.

You're very welcome but I'm no conspiracy theorist. Leggat was never an RST board member. How would he know what happened at a board meeting some years ago and why would he mention it now other than to discredit a vociferous critic of the RST and in particular its most prominent member?

Please, as you hold very strong opinions about my post, enlighten us all by deconstructing every word I've written. As it's all "rubbish", that should be an easy task for you.

Very easy: Most Rangers fans have never been board members but many claim to know that we've stolen money from Gersave or hold it back from members. So going by your logic, how do all of these fans know that we're up to no good without ever knowing the rules of such a scheme, how its administered, the decision making process and who exactly has money in it.

You see, you say something without any proof, common theme on some sites, but have no evidence other than conspiracy, fantasy or own particular agenda to back it up.

Like this example here and many others, folk put two and two together, embarrass their mathematical skills, all because they'd much rather talk down fellow Rangers fans.

Oh, and I couldn't give a flying fuck about BH. And going by the fact he's never discussed via email or at board meetings, neither do the board who were there at the time of BH.

Very easy: Most Rangers fans have never been board members but many claim to know that we've stolen money from Gersave or hold it back from members. So going by your logic, how do all of these fans know that we're up to no good without ever knowing the rules of such a scheme, how its administered, the decision making process and who exactly has money in it.

You see, you say something without any proof, common theme on some sites, but have no evidence other than conspiracy, fantasy or own particular agenda to back it up.

Like this example here and many others, folk put two and two together, embarrass their mathematical skills, all because they'd much rather talk down fellow Rangers fans.

Oh, and I couldn't give a flying fuck about BH. And going by the fact he's never discussed via email or at board meetings, neither do the board who were there at the time of BH.

That's impressive. Four anger-filled paragraphs and I genuinely have not the slightest clue what you're trying to say.

Let me guess: you like David Leggat, you don't like Alan Harris/BH, you like the RST, you don't like people criticising them, you're sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for the £93k sitting in an RST-administered account for years, you don't believe in Rangers fans talking down other Rangers fans except when you or David Leggat do it.

Am I close?

That's impressive. Four anger-filled paragraphs and I genuinely have not the slightest clue what you're trying to say.

Of course you do.

Let me guess: you like David Leggat,

No. Poor blogger.

you don't like Alan Harris/BH,

Don't know him so can't comment.

you like the RST,

Yes.

you don't like people criticising them,

Shit happens. Democracy, freedom of speech etc. If it's fair and not based on lies then I can't complain.

you're sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for the £93k sitting in an RST-administered account for years,

Of course and members who are in it know.

you don't believe in Rangers fans talking down other Rangers fans except when you or David Leggat do it.

I don't talk down of fellow bears except in reply to bull shit. I especially do not smear, belittle, intimidate, bully to promote an agenda.

Am I close?

Nope.

Let me guess: you like David Leggat, you don't like Alan Harris/BH, you like the RST, you don't like people criticising them, you're sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for the £93k sitting in an RST-administered account for years, you don't believe in Rangers fans talking down other Rangers fans except when you or David Leggat do it.

Am I close?

this was rubbished only last week by several posters.