Jings - Leggoland

no they were not.

also bill miller wanted us on the basis we stayed in the spl as a newco. we know how that went.

he also had little cash his offer was to be paid up over 4 years.

his getting preferred bidder was nothing more than a delaying tactic by d@p no one could possibly believe his offer was viable.

Err, yes the RST very much were cheerleaders for TBK. I've never seen Mr Dingwall act as coquettishly as he did when he was breathlessly praising every fart and belch made by Paul Murray during TBK's several abortive takeover bids. It was beyond embarrassing.

Plus MD allowed his site to be used as a gathering point for racist banners and spam email campaigns designed to discourage a prospective owner when we were facing oblivion.

Utterly shameful behaviour from a man who should have known far better.

you see thats the quality of the anti rst argument you get. yanks but no yanks is now racist.

as i say lies and half truths.

and that before we get on to bill millers now know qualities as a prospective owner. ran a mile at the first look at the books. was buying us on the condition that the sfa/spl allowed the newco into the spl. bill miller was a red herring. anyone who was against him was quite right to be. though any effort to chase him off was a waste of time he couldn't run fast enough.

oh and people need to seperate the rst and its members board or otherwise. if i believe something it doesnt mean gersnet does. if mark thinks something its not the view of the rst.

if the rst said anything against bill miller i missed it.

you see thats the quality of the anti rst argument you get. yanks but no yanks is now racist.

as i say lies and half truths.

and that before we get on to bill millers now know qualities as a prospective owner. ran a mile at the first look at the books. was buying us on the condition that the sfa/spl allowed the newco into the spl. bill miller was a red herring. anyone who was against him was quite right to be. though any effort to chase him off was a waste of time he couldn't run fast enough.

oh and people need to seperate the rst and its members board or otherwise. if i believe something it doesnt mean gersnet does. if mark thinks something its not the view of the rst.

if the rst said anything against bill miller i missed it.

Opposing prospective owners on the basis of their ethnic origin is racist. In the same way as opposing homosexual purchasers with a "Gay? No way" banner would be homophobic. And we know how strongly you feel about that particular crime.

As I said, an RST board memebr's site was used as a gathering point for a spam email campaign intended to deter a purchaser. If he wasn't acting on behalf of the RST, he should have been warned about his conduct at the next meeting but the notion of the RST board telling Dingwall what to do is as fanciful as Lennon telling Celtic fans to stop singing IRA songs; it will never happen.

Look again at the list of ex-RST board members I listed. They've all moved on from the RST; why hasn't Dingwall? Why is he still hanging around like Banquo's ghost all these years later? What's in it for him?

the banners very clearly weren't racist and anyone saying that they were shows what they are all about.

unless i missed one feel free to show my the pics of a racist banner?

then we get on to the suggestion that mark is somehow making out of the rst. can you back that up?

this is just a rm rst thread with only one person talking nonsense instead of 50. its no more accurate or helpful.

Opposing prospective owners on the basis of their ethnic origin is racist. In the same way as opposing homosexual purchasers with a "Gay? No way" banner would be homophobic. And we know how strongly you feel about that particular crime.

As I said, an RST board memebr's site was used as a gathering point for a spam email campaign intended to deter a purchaser. If he wasn't acting on behalf of the RST, he should have been warned about his conduct at the next meeting but the notion of the RST board telling Dingwall what to do is as fanciful as Lennon telling Celtic fans to stop singing IRA songs; it will never happen.

Look again at the list of ex-RST board members I listed. They've all moved on from the RST; why hasn't Dingwall? Why is he still hanging around like Banquo's ghost all these years later? What's in it for him?

Gosh, you really have been mis-informed. The reason that we were supporting TBK was because they came to us to explain their plans. Any opposition to Bill Miller was nothing to do with his nationality, it was his newco plan. The banners at Ibrox were nothing to do with the RST, why don't you speak to the man who paid for them and tell him he is an embarrassment, As for your point about the others having moved on from the RST, I believe they are all still members but being on the Board takes up quite a lot of spare time.

the banners very clearly weren't racist and anyone saying that they were shows what they are all about.

unless i missed one feel free to show my the pics of a racist banner?

As I've already pointd out very clearly, a banner opposing a prospective owner's on the basis of his ethnic origin, such as the FF/RST-backed "Yanks No Thanks" banner at Ibrox, was and remains racist.

Your denials of this self-evident fact demean you. Feel free to keep digging, you're succeeding only in weakening your own argument.

As I've already pointd out very clearly, a banner opposing a prospective owner's on the basis of his ethnic origin, such as the FF/RST-backed "Yanks No Thanks" banner at Ibrox, was and remains racist.

Your denials of this self-evident fact demean you. Feel free to keep digging, you're succeeding only in weakening your own argument.

yanks but no yanks is clearly a play on words. the notion its racist just daft. i think we can all see that if were being HONEST.

Gosh, you really have been mis-informed. The reason that we were supporting TBK was because they came to us to explain their plans. Any opposition to Bill Miller was nothing to do with his nationality, it was his newco plan. The banners at Ibrox were nothing to do with the RST, why don't you speak to the man who paid for them and tell him he is an embarrassment, As for your point about the others having moved on from the RST, I believe they are all still members but being on the Board takes up quite a lot of spare time.

yeah go tell andy hes a racist :)

the racist argument is typically flimsy and indicative of what you see in these threads. the people saying it cant possibly be stupid enough to believe it which only leaves certain other motives as possibilities.