Jings - Leggoland

Fan ownership is an admirable model but for the administration process it was always going to be about cold hard cash to satisfy the creditors. TBK just came across to me as believing they had a devine right to buy us because of the Rangers men tags. The CVA or nothing stance was arrogant in the extreme especially considering the revenue's attitude towards us.

The share issue can be a step to fan ownership but sadly it seems to me too many are caught up in conspiracies for it to go well.

I'm sure Paul Murray is a nice enough guy, find him to be a bit of a media whore and like many others never tried hard enough to stand up to David Murray.

But I certainly don't hate him or anyone really, I chat to the RST twitter after all. :)

What little info we had about other bids was spun as negatively as possible in order to make TBK bid look good.

As we've heard, TBK had approached RST to discuss their plans. It seems clear now those plans included supporter representation, which explains why Dingwall & co practically came in their pants every time they mentioned TBK. (Self-interest?? Perish the thought!!)

TBKs had pots of money, they just chose not to invest it in buying Rangers.

The other bidders were almost all better, which explains why their bids were recommended ahead of the increasingly wretched TBK bids.

TBK should have been the preferred bidders but they blew it. Their association with Dingwall & the RST hindered rather than aiding their bid. That's because any party backed unequivocally by MD naturally becomes suspect in the eyes of the wider support.

The above may not be palatable but, as Bill Hicks said, "It's the fuckin' truth".

none of the other bidders made the final cut so any criticsm of them was probably understated.

its intersting that your esentially slating tbk while standing up for bill ng and bill miller. both ran a mile.

Fan ownership is an admirable model but for the administration process it was always going to be about cold hard cash to satisfy the creditors. TBK just came across to me as believing they had a devine right to buy us because of the Rangers men tags. The CVA or nothing stance was arrogant in the extreme especially considering the revenue's attitude towards us.

The share issue can be a step to fan ownership but sadly it seems to me too many are caught up in conspiracies for it to go well.

I'm sure Paul Murray is a nice enough guy, find him to be a bit of a media whore and like many others never tried hard enough to stand up to David Murray.

But I certainly don't hate him or anyone really, I chat to the RST twitter after all. :)

the blue knights were assured by d&p that a cva was possible and hmrc were on board. they knew ticketus were. they were strung along much like the rest of us by d&p regarding a cva.

Correct. The ethnic origin or the football team supported by the bidders meant precisely nothing to D & P.

From memory, 20% of TBK's total bid was based on Rangers reaching the CL group stages in 2013 and the CL 1/4 finals in 2014.

Say no more.

the blue knights were assured by d&p that a cva was possible and hmrc were on board. they knew ticketus were. they were strung along much like the rest of us by d&p regarding a cva.

Or HMRC strung them and us all along, certainly wouldn't rule it out given their behaviour and all the leaks.

There was a CVA or nothing stance which I assume means they wouldn't entertain a newco back up deal like Green did. That was just stupid.

If you're going to make stuff up as you go along, at least make it plausible.

That's your game and the agenda's quite clear.

Your points are getting thinner as you go along. Though do keep it up as it's humouring me with all the petty conspiracy stuff that only emanates from two areas of the Rangers online community. You focus on your agenda and RST will focus on theirs which is clearly stated on the website.

Agreed. I have my doubts over D&P, which isn't helped when they're inextricably linked to Whyte, but TBKs let me down and many others. Paul Murray's done well out of it IMO.

That's your game and the agenda's quite clear.

Your points are getting thinner as you go along. Though do keep it up as it's humouring me with all the petty conspiracy stuff that only emanates from two areas of the Rangers online community. You focus on your agenda and RST will focus on theirs which is clearly stated on the website.

The only thing I possess which becomes increasingly thinner over time is my hairline.

So you claim I have an agenda. Doesn't PLGsarmy similarly have an agenda, albeit the flip-side of mine?

Why is one poster's pro-RST/TBK agenda automatically more palatable to you than that of another poster who happens to hold an opposing viewpoint?

What exactly is your own agenda here, Mr Humour Man?

Edited by 3909 04

The only thing I possess which becomes increasingly thinner over time is my hairline.

So you claim I have an agenda. Doesn't PLGsarmy similarly have an agenda, albeit the flip-side of mine?

Why is one poster's pro-RST/TBK agenda automatically more palatable to you than that of another poster who happens to hold an opposing viewpoint?

What exactly is your own agenda here, Mr Humour Man?

Are these rhetorical questions?