You Can Label Me Paranoid

Really? You seem to always pick up the stuff that circulates on Twitter. Maybe Facebook is the same but then I don't do Facebook.

#depressingstatusfatigue

I don't do facebook either mate, I usually pick up stuff from FF or the likes

Brilliant, kind of sums them up in a nutshell.

No ya doughball your not paranoid just bloody mental. :)

Agreed. I find this guy staggering tbh. My wife is Irish as are all her family. They are 2nd gen migrants to Scotland and whilst everyone will no doubt agree that there has been historical suspicion and prejudice in some quarters towards Irish people, this is 2012 not 1912. They love Scotland and have made a great life for themselves in our great country. If you listened to maddies like the one above you would think that the people of Glasgow are burning Irish catholics on every street corner. The guy is mentally ill by the sounds of it and thre fact that these radio stations continue to entertain him without any screening process makes it worse IMO