Rangers donate Dundee Utd Gate Receipt Share to Charity

Not sure why we are doing this. We are entitled to the cash. Teams come to Ibrox and are happy to take their 40% even if they bring only 100 fans. We should be taking Dundee Utd's cash and keeping it.

Makes Dundee look like giant mugs if they try to keep complaining to the SFA about us. This really steals their thunder.

It seems that the boycott is costing us more than it's costing Dundee Utd. I thought that the point of it was to make them suffer and not us.

Roughly how many Celtic fans do you think will turn up to contribute to Erskine, mate?

Bigger picture and all that.

Guest DietofWorms
greens totally off his nut. say what you like about him you've got to love his attitude to the spl.

It makes me wonder about the real intense shit that he had to deal with in those meetings with our football authorities in the summer.

That must have been unbelievably stressful and weird for a person not from this strange wee part of the world.

It seems that the boycott is costing us more than it's costing Dundee Utd. I thought that the point of it was to make them suffer and not us.

It was never about the money ... at least not in the short term

It was about sending a message to Scottish football that the days of us bending over so they can shaft us are over. It was also about demonstrating that the support are united in the face of our enemies and that the club are in lock-step with us.