Rangers donate Dundee Utd Gate Receipt Share to Charity

Yeah, Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice Brick by Brick Appeal and Erskine charities getting much needed funding.

Brilliant Charles, looking forward to the next round (The Mhanks anyone?)

Nope!, I hope not, I really don't think the Rangers fans would want to boycott that one?,are we ready for the BHEASTS?, I don't know, let's see if we can take care of the pathetic Dundee Hibs first

I think we've been lucky in the cups so far this season that most of the games have been at Ibrox including 2 SPL sides. Now an away game can benefit us by making our statement clear and it couldnt have been a kinder draw IMO.

I dont want to see the likes of Dundee Utd, Aberdeen Hibs back at Ibrox yet and getting a huge pay day.

If I were them (and thank god I am not), I would announce that I was giving my share of the gate receipts to charity too and ask Rangers to call off the boycott because it will just be hurting the charities and not Dundee Utd.

If I were them (and thank god I am not), I would announce that I was giving my share of the gate receipts to charity too and ask Rangers to call off the boycott because it will just be hurting the charities and not Dundee Utd.

they badly need the money, that is why this has caused such a storm. :D we on the other hand, dont need it as badly, if at all.

This would certainly be a smart move, yet very unlikely. Dundee seems to be too busy dwelling on their hurt feelings.

Plus they need every penny they can get. 40% of nothing is nothing and they really need that cash. I really hope for the charities the tim supporters make it a full house.:)