Iâ??m not welcome at Ibrox and that breaks my heart

What was that Kyle?

Sone Aluko, Kyle Lafferty and Jamie Ness have raised employment tribunal claims against Newco.

They claim constructive dismissal. RFCL has challenged the right of these players to bring such claims

for a number of separate jurisdictional reasons, but in any event these are low value claims. The players

were all employed by new clubs almost immediately on financial terms which we understand are at least

as beneficial as those they enjoyed with RFC 2012 plc. The Club’s advisers believe that these claims

have simply been lodged for tactical purposes that relate to the SFA arbitration described in paragraph

11.3 above. It is not currently possible to quantify these claims in full.

The personal stuff he had to endure with his family is bang out of order, but sadly typical of some of the scum element of the WoS.

However looking for sympathy for his actions is not going to wash. He had the chance to look after the club that paid him handsomely for 4 very mediocre years, most of which was spent on the bench or treatment table. He, like many others who also claimed to be Rangers fans, chose to shaft the club and take bad advice and bail out at the first opportunity when the club needed their help more than ever.

For that he, and the others, will never be welcomed back to this club. And no amount of crying interviews to the scum mhedia will change that for me.

I spent the entire length of Lafferty's career at Rangers defending him in arguments about his abilities and contribution to the side. I'm not doing so any more and feel more let down by him than any of the others apart from mabye Naismith. If I said what I really think about him now I'd have certain people on here telling me we shoudn't be talking about ex-heroes is such a manner etc. etc. Bottom line is I'm with whoever he's talking about inside the club whos made it clear he's not welcome. If I saw him walking down Edmiston Drive before this afternoons game I'd struggle to resist telling him to get stuffed.

I spent the entire length of Lafferty's career at Rangers defending him in arguments about his abilities and contribution to the side. I'm not doing so any more and feel more let down by him than any of the others apart from mabye Naismith. If I said what I really think about him now I'd have certain people on here telling me we shoudn't be talking about ex-heroes is such a manner etc. etc. Bottom line is I'm with whoever he's talking about inside the club whos made it clear he's not welcome. If I saw him walking down Edmiston Drive before this afternoons game I'd struggle to resist telling him to get stuffed.

Here's your neighbour mate got into some right heated arguments with the mates over this big prick and for what.

Edu? I thought he transferred his deal over then was let to move to Stoke??

Looking at that list Ive not seen ONE of them make an impact at their new clubs.

Two minute research at Fantasy League:

The only one who moved to the EPL who made any sort of "impact" is Naismith. He's played 8 games, scored 3 goals and has 1 assist to his account. (Jelavic 15 games, 5 goals, 1 assist.) Neither Edu nor Ness have played a game for Stoke (for whom Charlie Adam has played 13 games, scored 2 goals and has 1 assist). Davies has played 9 times for Southampton and scored 1 goal. Whittaker has played 6 games for Norwich (with three clean sheets).

Methinks Sone Aluko is doing fine at Hull City ... and good luck to him.