The Buy Rangers Community Share Scheme is live at www.buyrangers.org

I don't think there's been a new thread started about this, so for those who didn't know it was now live and are interested in it, the Supporters Trust's Buy Rangers community share scheme went live today.

You can find more information on the Buy Rangers website here - http://www.buyrangers.org/

There's plenty of information on the Buy Rangers website, but you can also contact them via twitter. The RST's twitter page is here - https://twitter.com/rangersfctrust or you can just tweet them @rangersfctrust

We've got Trust board members visiting the forum here too, so I'm sure if anyone asks questions here they'll get an answer from shorerdbear, plgsarmy or someone else.

I have thought long and hard about this and have unfortunately come to the conclusion that it aint for me ,I will wait and probably buy next year independantly .

I am still unsure , mainly because of the dividends being paid , I dont agree with it ,and am pretty pig headed about these things , however I hope the whole IPO is a roaring success

I have thought long and hard about this and have unfortunately come to the conclusion that it aint for me ,I will wait and probably buy next year independantly .

I am still unsure , mainly because of the dividends being paid , I dont agree with it ,and am pretty pig headed about these things , however I hope the whole IPO is a roaring success

There's a huge thread to talk about that, I assume this is meant to be about the RST scheme in particular.

Not trying to be smart, just don't fancy this thread developing into a clone of others.

Big question is there enough trust in the RST for this?

I've mellowed towards them somewhat but some haven't.

Personally speaking, I think that any previous issues with trusting the RST should be put aside when it comes to this share scheme, but that's up to everyone to decide for themselves.

Sorry to hear that. It took me a wee while to get my head round this but my feeling is that if everyone goes it alone and buys shares that we are going to be left in exactly the same position as before. Lots of small shareholders with no voice. What about in five years time if another ego-maniac comes along and decides to buy up shares and use us as a plaything? I think we are very vulnerable to that, especially if the share price falls and the institutional investors decide they want out.

Sorry to hear that. It took me a wee while to get my head round this but my feeling is that if everyone goes it alone and buys shares that we are going to be left in exactly the same position as before. Lots of small shareholders with no voice. What about in five years time if another ego-maniac comes along and decides to buy up shares and use us as a plaything? I think we are very vulnerable to that, especially if the share price falls and the institutional investors decide they want out.

Sorry I should have added I dont trust certain individuals on the RST

There's a huge thread to talk about that, I assume this is meant to be about the RST scheme in particular.

Not trying to be smart, just don't fancy this thread developing into a clone of others.

And whos fault was that , certainly not mine , I stayed well clear of that petty bitch session