Change in attitude???

If the consortium keeps its promises and doesn’t allow the club to become over extended like it was before, then Rangers could be a very successful business. If Rangers are run in the correct fashion then the club should pay for itself. It has the infrastructure to be built upon, stadium, fan base and training facilities etc.

I would very much like to see that and wouldn't care if the owner(s) was taking a cut from it. As long as they weren't bleeding us dry.

A few months ago, many folk on here were crying out about the clubs ownership - "We should never have one person in charge again" were the cries.

However, now that the club is effectively owned by multiple people/trusts/organisations, I am noticing a shift....people have been moaning about multiple, faceless entities owning part of the club, and I am detecting some subtle hints that some folk would like to see a single wealthy owner again, that can support the club financially - Ian McColl's name being mentioned again.....

Do fans REALLY know what they want ownership-wise, and do the fans REALLY know what is best for the club at a corporate level in order for it to progress and remain financially sound???

We simply don't know who owns us as things stand, we don not know who is behind BPH, Margarita Trust or Norne Anstalt, we don not even know if we actually have any "institutional" investors as opposed to their private clients hiding behind the institutional mask.

We simply don't know who owns us as things stand, we don not know who is behind BPH, Margarita Trust or Norne Anstalt, we don not even know if we actually have any "institutional" investors as opposed to their private clients hiding behind the institutional mask.

As long as the club is being run correctly....does it REALLY matter??? Personally, I couldn't really care, as long as the club is still playing, is financially sound and is seen to be actively trying to improve/better itself.

I believe its a good thing to have the ownership split over multiple people/groups etc....no ego's got get over inflated.

As long as the club is being run correctly....does it REALLY matter??? Personally, I couldn't really care, as long as the club is still playing, is financially sound and is seen to be actively trying to improve/better itself.

I believe its a good thing to have the ownership split over multiple people/groups etc....no ego's got get over inflated.

How can you make the judgement that the club is "financially sound" without seeing a set of accounts? and how do you know ownership is split if you don't know who owns what? David Murray's shares were held over at least three different vehicles (though there was no attempt to hide the fact).

Raised the point in my article, is some anonymity for some small shareholding an unreasonable request in the environment Rangers live in?

How can you make the judgement that the club is "financially sound" without seeing a set of accounts? and how do you know ownership is split if you don't know who owns what? David Murray's shares were held over at least three different vehicles (though there was no attempt to hide the fact).

I'm not business minded....even with a set of accounts I wouldn't be able to determine if we're financially sound or not. What I do know is that at the start of the year we weren't doing particularly well on the financial front.....whereas no we appear to be pretty stable.

Importantly, we have a team out on the park playing football, and everyone appear to be getting paid when they should. The club also appear to be wanting to progress as a business and make itself more self-sustainable. The setup/people/trusts/investors etc that are in place at the moment appears to be allowing that to happen.....

I'm not business minded....even with a set of accounts I wouldn't be able to determine if we're financially sound or not. What I do know is that at the start of the year we weren't doing particularly well on the financial front.....whereas no we appear to be pretty stable.

Plenty of people on here with enough knowledge to decipher the accounts and give a true and accurate reflection of what they actually mean.

Importantly, we have a team out on the park playing football, and everyone appear to be getting paid when they should. The club also appear to be wanting to progress as a business and make itself more self-sustainable. The setup/people/trusts/investors etc that are in place at the moment appears to be allowing that to happen.....

Time will tell, it was the apathy regarding who actually owned us that gave Craig Whyte free rein to do what he did.