Downtime and upgrades

On a mobile? I can't see them, they used to be there though.

Ah sorry, didn't realise you meant mobile.

I recommend you download Tapatalk for using with the forum. Only costs a couple of quid and the functionality is better than the packaged mobile skin. With that the option is at the bottom of each thread to return to the individual forum home.

If that isn't possible, on the mobile skin (certainly on my iPhone anyway) there is the option to click to the top of each thread from the bottom of it. From there, you can click the small triangle next to the thread title and navigate to each forum from there.

I'll also see it's possible to add lower breadcrumbs to it.

I don't like the Rangers chat page in B&O. Far too busy. Less threads on the page so as there is more room between the threads. When the thread is open it looks okay though.

Thanks for the feedback pete. The number of threads on the Rangers Chat page in the Blue & Orange skin is the same as it was in the old forum skins though! :)

It's a work in progress and I'll continue improving the skin where possible. Tonight I'm going to design some new icons which should improve the look and the ease of use. :)

The mobile website is horrific to use and navigate.

Like I say, Tapatalk is much better and great value for money if you use the forum a lot on your mobile. Either that or just use the normal template and pinch/zoom. :)