Downtime and upgrades

Not liking the current format, everything seems to be condensed down?

There's a new forum skin/template coming tonight or tomorrow which isn't fixed width (it sizes automatically depending on your screen resolution). After many hours, it's now almost finished!!

Edited by Zappa
typo

You're as bad as the BBC - you just change the site layout for changes ' sake.

Bring back the old Gersnet forums!

the current version of the BBC site is shite compared to the old one. Far harder to navigate the pages and can't find some of the information I used to find useful. At least not all displayed on the one page in the same format. E.g. fixtures lists and stuff.

Also how come they now no longer have a minute by minute update service for our games.

Crap site now compared to what it was.

I don't like the Rangers chat page in B&O. Far too busy. Less threads on the page so as there is more room between the threads. When the thread is open it looks okay though.

I also miss on the mobile site the Rangers chat button at the bottom of the thread page to get you back to the Rangers chat

Gersnet Classic loyal

Unfortunately, some skins couldn't be updated to the new software so we had to essentially start from scratch.

Can take a while to get used to new designs but I'm sure everyone will like this one eventually. :)

Not sure what you mean by condensed?

I think that previously the site's borders did not form part of the site so you could pull your browser in and the size of the site didn't change. Now the "wallpaper" borders do form part of the site and can't be got rid of.

Not sure if that's what he means but I find it a little annoying.