8 Arrested at Ibrox

Guest DavieBlue

A lot of wild assumptions and guesswork in this thread. Wait until the facts are out.

At the moment, we haven't seen any evidence of polive brutality, so whoever claimed a 13 year old got his fingers broken is probably lying. More people will be getting charged, so hopefully they will have this evidence by the time of the course case.

It was me who said a 13 year old boy got his fingers broke , I'm not a liar . I only post what I have been told by my daughter who knows the boy and has seen the injury . As far as I'm aware a complaint has been made by the boys parents .

Also to say 'no evidence' is nonsense, unless a lot of people are 'telling lies' as you say .

It was me who said a 13 year old boy got his fingers broke , I'm not a liar . I only post what I have been told by my daughter who knows the boy and has seen the injury . As far as I'm aware a complaint has been made by the boys parents .

Also to say 'no evidence' is nonsense, unless a lot of people are 'telling lies' as you say .

Meant to reply to his post before.

As far as I'm concerned there's no reason why police are more (or less) believable than anyone else in life so to brand people liars before any facts are known was ill advised and perhaps he will think harder before posting such strong claims in future.

A lot of wild assumptions and guesswork in this thread. Wait until the facts are out.

At the moment, we haven't seen any evidence of polive brutality, so whoever claimed a 13 year old got his fingers broken is probably lying More people will be getting charged, so hopefully they will have this evidence by the time of the course case.

"Probably lying" would that be guesswork or an assumption ?

Like I said the boy has an hand injury he sustained at the match, yes its possible he could be lying about how he came about the injury but its also possible that he is telling the truth. What he said happened with the cops lashing out has been backed up by other people making similar claims.

Should we make the assumption they are all lying or should we wait 'until the facts are out' before branding people liars ?