8 Arrested at Ibrox

Guest DavieBlue

That's the advice I generally give to people unless they're the career crims. Hand yourself in about 11pm so you're spending as little time in the cells as possible. Anytime after midnight and you'll be held a further day in the cells.

I haven't a clue why you don't need to know. A lot of warrants are issued when people don't turn up to court as an accused or a witness. If they're told there's a warrant they'd go in to hiding which doesn't help the court or the police. Apart from that, I can't think.

You'll probably find the accused is receiving Legal Aid. The lawyer will be telling him to plead NG during all the diets and when the trial date arrives he'll tell his "customer" to plead guilty. Basically, the longer the lawyer can drag it out the more money he gets. Shit huh?

Ah that makes a lot of sense actually. Forgot they are called 'diet dates' always thought that was odd. Family member took heart in being told he 'wasn't the usual type' and his only complaint was the cages in the response van. He's really tall and felt cramped & claustrophobic.

I was sent to a call the other week regarding a male being attacked in the toilets of a nightclub. Turns out it was a cop who was in there snorting cocaine with another guy and it got a bit nasty.

There's some right idiots out there.

You have to wonder why the police force don't have stricter policies on employing idiots. I personally know at least one complete and utter idiot who was hired by the police a few years back. It really blew me away that he got in because I knew him well from working beside him for 4 years and there's no way this lad should have been getting employed as a cop.

You have to wonder why the police force don't have stricter policies on employing idiots. I personally know at least one complete and utter idiot who was hired by the police a few years back. It really blew me away that he got in because I knew him well from working beside him for 4 years and there's no way this lad should have been getting employed as a cop.

There's a few of them about in the police. Unfortunately though, some people can hide it sometimes.

Grampian Police quite happily employ an officer with a conviction for perjury, I kid you not.

http://local.stv.tv/...angers-stadium/

Two men have appeared in court charged with committing offences at Rangers' home ground.

Callum Smith, 22, and 27-year-old Gordon Cruikshank face a number of charges relating to an alleged incident at Ibrox Stadium on December 18.

Both men are accused of resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer.

Smith, from Renfrew, is also alleged to have breached the peace by making a threatening gesture to an unknown male and pursuing him.

Cruikshank, from Gorbals, Glasgow, is accused of trying to rescue Smith from police custody.

Both men denied the charges when they appeared at Glasgow Sheriff Court and were released on bail.

They are expected to stand trial next year.

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

'is also alleged to have breached the peace by making a threatening gesture to an unknown male and pursuing him'

Sounds like nonsense to me.

I would assume that a) unless proven guilty they have to use "alleged" and b) that the part about threatening and pursuing has been taped via CCTV (or Ibrox' equivalent).

'is also alleged to have breached the peace by making a threatening gesture to an unknown male and pursuing him'

Sounds like nonsense to me.

I knew there'd be an attempt rescue in there somewhere.

Yeh,, sounds like real justified policing,, despatching dog unit, horses and riot vans for a 'alleged breach of the peace',,, and what you call 'an attempt rescue ',, yeh says as much.;. they seem to get away with the 'attempt rescue' at parkhead if its ever tries. wonder why so differnet at Ibrox

Yeh,, sounds like real justified policing,, despatching dog unit, horses and riot vans for a 'alleged breach of the peace',,, and what you call 'an attempt rescue ',, yeh says as much.;. they seem to get away with the 'attempt rescue' at parkhead if its ever tries. wonder why so differnet at Ibrox

You know this how?