Rangers are weak on the pitch and weak off it

If we stop feeding we die of starvation dB. 30 days give or take!

*rant mode on*

Nope, these chaps simply go into hibernation and wait for another chance to throw their provocative stuff about. At this moment and time they live of the admins and this board's commendable tolerance level. Re the prime "offender", he constantly gives Ally and the coaches essentially dogs abuse all season and now starts praising the Scum for their set up, claiming that their management, coaches and scouts are a world apart (to the better, of course) than us? That is laughable at the best and essentially fulfills quite a few criteria of this:

Troll (Internet), an internet term for a person who, through willful action, attempts to disrupt a community or garner attention and controversy through provocative messages.

And that is no attack on him, btw, just a statement of what a couple of posters on here do week in and week out. Throw in rubbish as being done above and then feed of fellow posters arguing with them for half a day/night, wasting precious Bluenose life energy on what is essentially troll-dung.

*rant-mode off*

maybe you should have a look at the match thread again because that is a blatant lie. if you want to have a snidey dig at least be honest about it.

i can sense you are dying to call me a tim which is laughable.

During the game you did in fact make one comment about Jigs goals. But the majority you made during the game were negative comments about their goals. And its the same in most match threads. You did return after the game ended to praise the young players, but during the games you just focus on the negatives and rarely discuss things we are doing well. Considering we've won every game for a good sequence you've had plenty opportunity to post about our goals.

Try using some of that OTT optimism you reserve for Lennon and Celtic to discuss the positive aspects of our club.

I have had no interest in calling you a tim (it did cross my mind when you were new here, but you'd have to be some sort of determined tim to still be here talking about Rangers). It is fairly telling that you are paranoid about being described as such though. Perhaps you are subconsciously aware that your views are a bit strange for a Rangers fan.

During the game you did in fact make one comment about Jigs goals. But the majority you made during the game were negative comments about their goals. And its the same in most match threads. You did return after the game ended to praise the young players, but during the games you just focus on the negatives and rarely discuss things we are doing well. Considering we've won every game for a good sequence you've had plenty opportunity to post about our goals.

Try using some of that OTT optimism you reserve for Lennon and Celtic to discuss the positive aspects of our club.

I have had no interest in calling you a tim (it did cross my mind when you were new here, but you'd have to be some sort of determined tim to still be here talking about Rangers). It is fairly telling that you are paranoid about being described as such though. Perhaps you are subconsciously aware that your views are a bit strange for a Rangers fan.

to say every post was negative was a complete lie. yet no apology. that is poor.

i give credit where credit is due. if they bastards honesly deserve it, they will get it. i am not blinkered, i am not blinded by hatred. but i am not a celtic fan. rangers are my club.

i also praised ally yesterday but that would have been missed as well as folk hunt out the negatives.

it is not subconsciously mate, i do know my opinions differ, even in this reply, but that is just me. my family love me and i am happy in myself so it works well for me.

there are loads of positives just now for rangers, loads. i believe our future is a very bright one. that light at the end of the tunnel is shining so bright and we are not far away from it.

:thup:

a pathetic request to get rid of the truthsayers. embarassing.

Just one thing I would be interested in knowing. You say you believe that the management team are doing a good job over at Breezeblock Boulevard, which you say you believe because of their results and player improvement. Beraing in mind one of the very few positive comments you have made in recent time about Rangers is regarding the progress of our young players. Given that you praise them for player improvement, to who do do see as being praiseworthy for the improvement of our young players?

Just one thing I would be interested in knowing. You say you believe that the management team are doing a good job over at Breezeblock Boulevard, which you say you believe because of their results and player improvement. Beraing in mind one of the very few positive comments you have made in recent time about Rangers is regarding the progress of our young players. Given that you praise them for player improvement, to who do do see as being praiseworthy for the improvement of our young players?

whoever coached them as young teenagers. that wasnt ally, durrant or kenny. some even come through at other clubs.

whoever coached them as young teenagers. that wasnt ally, durrant or kenny. some even come through at other clubs.

You just can't stomach praise can you? That response is nonsense and you know it. Someone has to continue to nurture the talent. Whats your problem?

You just can't stomach praise can you? That response is nonsense and you know it. Someone has to continue to nurture the talent. Whats your problem?

you are boring. its a fact these players have only been with ally and his team a matter of months. you are aware we have youth coaches at all levels at rangers? you are the one who cannot accept we actually took some of our younger players from other clubs when they were kids. another fact. and you obviously missed my praise of ally and the players yesterday as well, and the my re reference to it just above. get a grip of yourself and stop looking for something that aint there.