Rangers are weak on the pitch and weak off it

i didnt really want to clog up the thread :yawn:.

still got to do it though and they are.

Now you are waffling. Back up what makes Lennon and his assistants so good. You are happy to clog up thread after thread with your negative comments about Rangers.

Below sums up your praise towards them and negativity towards us:

no the truth is they are obviously doing a good job,a treble this year will confirm that. are you comparing big eck to the bigot? haha lennon will never finish 3rd, in fact celtic as a club will never in the future finish 3rd or below in the spl, the same cant be said of us under super ally sadly. mcleish taking us to the last 16 was very lucky, it was the lowest points tally anyone had ever went through with .

They will win the league (you've already given them the treble I see) playing nobody, but you say our progress doesn't count 'cos we are playing nobody.

McLeish taking us to the last 16 was lucky you say. Yet they were 10 minutes from going out until Samaras dived. You say we went through with the lowest points tally ever which is stated as a negative against us. Yet in the same breath you argue against me when I slag off their points total so far this year and scraping through against Arbroath by saying "they are still going to win it and they still went through" (to justify your praise of Lennon and his assistants). They could win the league with one of the lowest points tallies ever (cos they have no competition) yet you only use that arguement against us - not them. Why?

Now you are waffling. Back up what makes Lennon and his assistants so good. You are happy to clog up thread after thread with your negative comments about Rangers.

Below sums up your praise towards them and negativity towards us:

They will win the league (you've already given them the treble I see) playing nobody, but you say our progress doesn't count 'cos we are playing nobody.

McLeish taking us to the last 16 was lucky you say. Yet they were 10 minutes from going out until Samaras dived. You say we went through with the lowest points tally ever which is stated as a negative against us. Yet in the same breath you argue against me when I slag off their points total so far this year and scraping through against Arbroath by saying "they are still going to win it and they still went through" (to justify your praise of Lennon and his assistants). They could win the league with one of the lowest points tallies ever (cos they have no competition) yet you only use that arguement against us - not them. Why?

i honestly cannot be bothered.

we may well be one of those "nobodies" as you put it. is that what we are now? your words, not mine.

yes very lucky. it may be negative but it is a fact. which they are and which they did.

we wont be winning the sfl3 with the lowest points tally.

i honestly cannot be bothered.

we may well be one of those "nobodies" as you put it. is that what we are now? your words, not mine.

yes very lucky. it may be negative but it is a fact. which they are and which they did.

we wont be winning the sfl3 with the lowest points tally.

I HONESTLY haven't a clue what you are talking about in this response. :wtf: