Rangers are weak on the pitch and weak off it

Talking about "deluded nonsense" (I notice that you frequently call EVERYBODY who disagrees with you deluded) I notice you didn't answer my questions about your deluded tripe concerning the magical management team over at Breezeblock Boulevard i.e.

"Not only are you a moaning negative git on every top regarding Rangers, you talk utter shite as well. "Backed up by 2 decent assistants"? What the fuck do you base that statement on? What is their input? Do you have insider knowledge of workings at Breezeblock Boulevard to know what their input is? Or is it just another throw away comment to support ANOTHER negative comment about Rangers and McCoist. "

i never answered it because i didnt see any need to. isnt the answer obvious?

anyway i will answer it now if you are so bothered about it, i base it on results and player progression. i believe their input is considerable, the bigot aint responsible for all that success himself. a little. no.

and has finished above every other team possible bar one.

Aye and that's even with a 10 point deduction and a squad of players who played the last 3 months of the season on massively reduced wages while the club was in administration.

anyway i will answer it now if you are so bothered about it, i base it on results and player progression. i believe their input is considerable, the bigot aint responsible for all that success himself. a little. no.

:facepalm: So your comment about the Lurgan bigot having 2 decent assistants was based on their results and player progression? So the truth is you guessed about their input into either. Otherwise you made it up. Because you don't really know who had decent input onto either.

Would this be the same Selik who have their worst points record (at this stage of the season) for decades? Would this be the same Selik who hung on by the skin of their teeth to stay in the cup after a replay with Arbroath? So what it boils down to is their entry into the last 16 of the EC would that be accurate? Some managers get a little streak of luck like that but once that honeymoon is over they are found out over the long haul. How did you rate Alex McLeish at Ibrox? He took us to the last 16.

Your praise for Lennon and Mjalby etc is as strong as your negativity towards Rangers. It is very strange and quite frankly gets me angry and makes me sick as it is based on nothing more than a desire to bring your own team down at all costs (even to the point of unjustifiably praising them). You are a stange one.

:facepalm: So your comment about the Lurgan bigot having 2 decent assistants was based on their results and player progression? So the truth is you guessed about their input into either. Otherwise you made it up. Because you don't really know who had decent input onto either.

Would this be the same Selik who have their worst points record (at this stage of the season) for decades? Would this be the same Selik who hung on by the skin of their teeth to stay in the cup after a replay with Arbroath? So what it boils down to is their entry into the last 16 of the EC would that be accurate? Some managers get a little streak of luck like that but once that honeymoon is over they are found out over the long haul. How did you rate Alex McLeish at Ibrox? He took us to the last 16.

Your praise for Lennon and Mjalby etc is as strong as your negativity towards Rangers. It is very strange and quite frankly gets me angry and makes me sick as it is based on nothing more than a desire to bring your own team down at all costs (even to the point of unjustifiably praising them). You are a stange one.

no the truth is they are obviously doing a good job, a treble this year will confirm that. are you comparing big eck to the bigot? haha lennon will never finish 3rd, in fact celtic as a club will never in the future finish 3rd or below in the spl, the same cant be said of us under super ally sadly. mcleish taking us to the last 16 was very lucky, it was the lowest points tally anyone had ever went through with and we were unlucky when we got there. we should have knocked out villarreal strangely enough.

Gave Ally a lot of stick at start of season and rightly so because he was trying to play a system that was obviously not working and wouldn't change, eventually he got rid and changed to a more straight forward 4-4-2 got the players playing simple football. Now it isn't always free flowing football but we are winning these games with ease now so hopefully he's learned a lesson and took something from it going forward.

Kuznetsov, you say you think Celtic aren't even bothered with us anymore, going by the obsession with us from inside the club and outside I would say your wrong, the clock is ticking down to when we are back at them and they know it.

i base it on results and player progression. i believe their input is considerable, the bigot aint responsible for all that success himself. a little. no.

AGAIN you avoid to answer the question so I will ask it again to try to get my head around this 'great management team' theory you have regarding them.

Would this be the same Selik who have their worst points record (at this stage of the season) for decades? Would this be the same Selik who hung on by the skin of their teeth to stay in the cup after a replay with Arbroath?

That doesn't answer anything. You gave an answer but didn't back it up with players who have progressed. Results? Well, it's Celtic. Their results should be there or there abouts with ours when we were in the SPL.

That doesn't answer anything. You gave an answer but didn't back it up with players who have progressed. Results? Well, it's Celtic. Their results should be there or there abouts with ours when we were in the SPL.

i didnt really want to clog up the thread.

still got to do it though and they are.

AGAIN you avoid to answer the question so I will ask it again to try to get my head around this 'great management team' theory you have regarding them.

Would this be the same Selik who have their worst points record (at this stage of the season) for decades? Would this be the same Selik who hung on by the skin of their teeth to stay in the cup after a replay with Arbroath?

why use the word great? that is utter nonsense.

yes. hung on but still won. remember 2008? we done similar, more than once.

Kuznetsov, you say you think Celtic aren't even bothered with us anymore, going by the obsession with us from inside the club and outside I would say your wrong, the clock is ticking down to when we are back at them and they know it.

what obsession inside their club? from here it looks like it is all coming from their pathetic fans. your last it is funny. they will be choking to get ahold of us, i doubt there is any fear there. they fear no one sadly unlike us.