Guest Bear Able
Bear Able' date='

It's not just a few internet blethers. There are reasonable Rangers Supporters out there who view the RST with considerable suspicion. Some of the people involved at the time of the Trust's darkest hour are still at the helm of the organisation and that does not inspire confidence. As someone who joined the Trust at the inaugural meeting it gives me no pleasure to say this but its a fact.[/quote']

I can't possibly comment on generalisations that I know nothing about D'art.

If we can change "darkest hour" to a specific date/event, or "some of the people" to individuals and their alleged errors, then there might be something worthwhile debating about.

If we can change "darkest hour" to a specific date/event, or "some of the people" to individuals and their alleged errors, then there might be something worthwhile debating about.

I am assuming that the "darkest hour" is when there were a number of resignations from the Trust at roughly the same time - and "some of the people" isnt a stretch of the imagination to guess, certainly a couple spring immediately to mind.

Guest Bear Able
I am assuming that the "darkest hour" is when there were a number of resignations from the Trust at roughly the same time - and "some of the people" isnt a stretch of the imagination to guess, certainly a couple spring immediately to mind.

And the specific individuals/events/dates/issues are..... ?

What I was referring to BA, by my use of the term darkest hour, was the events and circumstances surrounding the resignation of Alan Harris.

What I was referring to BA' date=' by my use of the term darkest hour, was the events and circumstances surrounding the resignation of Alan Harris.[/quote']

i would imagine Craig meant the resignation of Frankie, BD(I think) and other board members.

i would imagine Craig meant the resignation of Frankie, BD(I think) and other board members.

Aye I did pete, but the original question was pute to D'Artagnan and he answered differently.... my supposition of the "darkest hour" was clearly wrong :D

Aye I did pete, but the original question was pute to D'Artagnan and he answered differently.... my supposition of the "darkest hour" was clearly wrong :D

I see you have got the new year spirit Craig. Make mine a double.:D

Shit you deleted one.

I deleted the double post pete.

Och well my jokes always fail anyway.

I got my wife to tattoo two large sea shells on each of her inner thighs. When I put my ears to them i can always smell the sea.

See what I mean.:redface:

Not necessarily wrong Craig - just a different interpretation.

Speaking personally I think that suggestions of financial impropriety and a distinct lack of governance and accountability are more damaging than the differences of opinion which led to the mass resignations.