There are some who will have missed the thread on the Follow Follow website regarding David Leggat's latest blog â?? The Enemy Within. Let me assure those who did â?? you are the lucky ones. The sight of the Rangers support tearing strips off each other was as unedifying as it was heart breaking.

Personal attacks, personal recrimination, personal accusations, personal animosity. You will note the repeated use of the word â??personalâ?. When the person is put first you can rest assured that Rangers come a very poor second. Isn't it about time we made sure that in our every action, word and deed that our sole motivation is simple â?? Rangers First ?

Or does satisfying old scores, personal feuds and age old divisions take precedence over putting Rangers First ? Perhaps, more alarming, have we reached a stage, when we truly believe that settling such scores are actually putting Rangers First ? Almighty God, help us in our blindness and pride filled ignorance.

What an indictment it is on us as a support that in an age of computers, internet, social media and e-mail we are more fractured as a support than were before these tools were available to us. These tools should be utilised to fulfil the potential this support has, working as a cohesive unit, not vilifying one another. If the Rangers support organised and orchestrated a one day unofficial general strike â?? this country would grind to a halt. That is the potential, but time after time after time we fail to fulfil it.

It is unrealistic to strive for complete unity. In any family unit there will always be differences of opinion, method and approach. It's normal. Our challenge, and our ultimate effectiveness as a support will be determined by our ability to both recognise our differences, live with them, and find the common ground which allows us to perform effectively in our strive towards the common goal â?? Rangers First.

(This is not just an ideal..it is a challenge to the leaders of the various Rangers factions, and I sincerely hope the Rangers support as a whole hold you accountable)

I have spent years writing and blogging, defending our club, defending our support, defending our traditions from attacks by all and sundry. I am not the only one. But all those hours, pouring over research to ensure what we produce is accurate, visiting the very heart of the soul to tap into that which is mystical and beyond rational to explain our love for the Rangers, will count for nothing if personal vendettas, personal agendas and an inability to work, together, towards a common goal, fail to put Rangers First.

To quote a historic Rangers mantra....�Rangers deserve better�

To quote a historic Nike advertising slogan â?¦ â??Just do itâ?

And with that this musketeer bids you all a fond â?? Adieuâ?

RANGERS FOREVER

Kind Regards

D'Artagnan

It was going to be my swansong Zappa..but events have overtaken themselves.

For reasons best known to themselves I have been banned from the Follow Follow Website as a consequence of this article.

Hell hath no fury than a writer silenced...

For reasons best known to themselves I have been banned from the Follow Follow Website as a consequence of this article.

You're not leaving the other forums though are you?

I wanted to spend more time with my grandchildren simplythebest - writing and in particular the research behind it takes up a lot of time. The Rangers fans deserve accuracy after all we have been through.

I had hoped that my "parting " message would be a call to seek unity - the restriction of my right to freedom of speech on the FF website has conviced me otherwise. My work is not yet done.

Rangers First.

I wanted to spend more time with my grandchildren simplythebest - writing and in particular the research behind it takes up a lot of time. The Rangers fans deserve accuracy after all we have been through.

I had hoped that my "parting " message would be a call to seek unity - the restriction of my right to freedom of speech on the FF website has conviced me otherwise. My work is not yet done.

Rangers First.

Fair enough D'Art, although you could keep posting without the articles?

We live in dark times D'Art. I've always thought of you as one of the best writers in the Rangers online community, so it's sad to hear that you would be banned from anywhere for writing an article. Very sad indeed.

Just when you think you're out, we pull you back in again.

Welcome back D'art.