Leggat - UNDER ATTACK AND THE ENEMY WITHIN

Shocking blog. Not sure how this helps anyone.

This is the crux of the matter and it could be argued why many fans are sceptical of the various fan organisations or even club projects.

Is it any wonder people are confused when we have groups and key opinion formers slagging each other off or chopping/changing their mind on club directors?

It's all a bit bizarre and totally counter-productive. Not sure what Leggo and Mark are hoping to achieve here but it's certainly not stopping division and even more strange he's allowing his own forum members to be linked to serious crimes.

This is the crux of the matter and it could be argued why many fans are sceptical of the various fan organisations or even club projects.

Is it any wonder people are confused when we have groups and key opinion formers slagging each other off or chopping/changing their mind on club directors?

It's all a bit bizarre and totally counter-productive. Not sure what Leggo and Mark are hoping to achieve here but it's certainly not stopping division and even more strange he's allowing his own forum members to be linked to serious crimes.

I called Mark this morning to ask what leggo's on and he's even admitted the blog is extremely poor. Spoken to other board colleagues and they're in agreement with me.

I think people are misunderstanding the blog. though its no wonder they are.

he should just have named the enemies within without naming new targets who happen to disagree with him over green.

Yeah it's badly written and the message not clear at all.

Leggo has the ability to reach many bears and communicate a sensible message of unity but instead seems more intend on causing problems. A real shame.

I called Mark this morning to ask what leggo's on and he's even admitted the blog is extremely poor. Spoken to other board colleagues and they're in agreement with me.

I guess there's an argument for debating the points within it - however unclear they are. But I'd certainly be a bit annoyed and less inclined to mass-mail it to my members.

Each to their own...

I guess there's an argument for debating the points within it - however unclear they are. But I'd certainly be a bit annoyed and less inclined to mass-mail it to my members.

Each to their own...

I have no time for people's personal differences that don't involve me. All too childish. It's having RST all over the blog that's hurting, and not to mention two posters who've been included in his rant who are seemingly innocent.

I enjoying reading most of Leggo's blogs as much as the next bear but I think some of his closer friends need to tell him to relax and have a break over the Christmas holidays.

To describe fellow fans as enemies simply for disagreeing him on a range of subjects is poor form indeed. It takes away from any valid point that he may have about other people's behaviour.

Surely he's due his wee break in Thailand to continue his Bhuddism studies?

I think the blog is poor (I think most of them are poor).

I don't think it is fair to Mark to suggest that he was in some way part of it (unless, of course, you have proof) and I don't think Leggo should have been naming posters. I also think it is damaging to the RST through no fault of their own.

I would assume he gets a lot of hate-mail from the usual suspects, just look what your average pro-Rangers article or youtube clip gets from the Scum. It is only natural that such as the above comes up when the camel's back is stretched to the limit. As with all blogs, you can read, like, or disregard it at your pleasure.