Leggat - UNDER ATTACK AND THE ENEMY WITHIN

I think the blog is poor (I think most of them are poor).

I don't think it is fair to Mark to suggest that he was in some way part of it (unless, of course, you have proof) and I don't think Leggo should have been naming posters. I also think it is damaging to the RST through no fault of their own.

Apologies if I gave that impression.

I'm sure MD had nothing to do with the blog other than make it available for discussion.

I think this has to be the all time new low - condemning 2 people by virtue of your blog, without any evidence whatsoever to back up the accusations, apart from they appear to have the "audacity" and "temerity" to disagree with Leggat.

Utterly disgusting.

I think this has to be the all time new low - condemning 2 people by virtue of your blog' date=' without any evidence whatsoever to back up the accusations, apart from they appear to have the "audacity" and "temerity" to disagree with Leggat.

Utterly disgusting.[/quote']

Well, he didn't 'out' them which, I believe, has happened on certain other Rangers forums. So maybe not a new low.

Well, he didn't 'out' them which, I believe, has happened on certain other Rangers forums. So maybe not a new low.

Er...this is not a forum we are talking about (not that I condone that sort of behaviour anyway) this is a blog by a guy who was formerly a journalist and who should be above that kind of conduct.

Er...this is not a forum we are talking about (not that I condone that sort of behaviour anyway) this is a blog by a guy who was formerly a journalist and who should be above that kind of conduct.

I already said that I thought the blog was poor. But I hardly read Leggo anymore. I don't like his 'tabloid' writing style, I find him to be inconsistent and I generally find the blog to be uninteresting.

More deranged ramblings from a former decent journalist, quite pitiful really.

If it weren't for the daily plug from upon high on FF nobody would read the thing anyway.

Buster was one of the very few who saw through Whyte from day one and maintained his stance in the face of some shocking abuse unlike Leggat who was closer to Whyte's arse than Whyte's Y-fronts. Pity all Leggat's blogs from the Whyte era have conveniently vanished along with those which were questioning of Green.

More deranged ramblings from a former decent journalist, quite pitiful really.

If it weren't for the daily plug from upon high on FF nobody would read the thing anyway.

Buster was one of the very few who saw through Whyte from day one and maintained his stance in the face of some shocking abuse unlike Leggat who was closer to Whyte's arse than Whyte's Y-fronts. Pity all Leggat's blogs from the Whyte era have conveniently vanished along with those which were questioning of Green.

Dingwall won't even let people paste Leggat's blogs so he can get hits.